2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

What if the bigger and better in 2014 Morgan Cup was bigger than 4 teams........
each year there has been two constants - other than Callaway- one more team and a new sponsor. It will be interesting to see if that holds true!

Shoot. We could have four teams with 8 equipment sponsors. That'd be nuts! :)

The possibilities are endless when it comes to the Morgan Cup

Just a heads up everybody. We might be starting to select 2014 MC participants sooner rather than later.
With that said, here is a hint.
I would STRONGLY recommend watching the 2013 Morgan Cup coverage.

Just a heads up everybody. We might be starting to select 2014 MC participants sooner rather than later.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Holy crap!

Mind = blown

WOW!!!!

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

I can't wait to find out what we have to do to be picked, but I will be rewatching the coverage in case there's a pop quiz or something!

That would be a lot of golfers! 64! :)

...and I need to be one of them. I'm assuming being a member of the AC is required???

I'm Just Tap Tap Tapping...

Cleveland or Wilson is my bestest guess.

The great thing? Can't go wrong with either IMO. Cleveland has intriguing new products in the works and Wilson is probably the most underrated company out there.

I'm excited for whoever, every single company involved knows either how to, or knows they need to bring it. I just can't wait to get this party started and let the repping begin!

That's awesome. I watched them all. The re watched parts. Now that my work has calmed down a hair I might have to watch again!

Or just one person per team with each sponsor. I was just being crazy and saying with THP you just never know. Lol

oh I know you were! The Cobra announcement said 8 staffers for the sponsor. So that'd be 16 man teams, which would be sweet!

hey now...#shcokandawe

whoa....
bomb = dropped.

oh I know you were! The Cobra announcement said 8 staffers for the sponsor. So that'd be 16 man teams, which would be sweet!

There were 8 last year per sponsor as well

This thread has my brain swimming with possibilities. Even the suggestion of more than 4 sponsors blows my mind!

Oh and time to rewatch some MC coverage tonight and tomorrow!

2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Wow can't wait to get selected!

I'll have time to watch again tomorrow at work since the base will be pretty empty

Excellent! I now have something to do on my break tomorrow. (I'd watch tonight but I have 33 episodes of Breaking bad tocatch up on DVR)

Well that's pretty damn cool. Time to re-watch some 2013 MC coverage....which is always a joy of course (until you see yourself and your team lose).

Back