HyperIce - Forum Testing Signup

Thank you to THP and Hyperice for this opportunity

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? Yes I do, my right knee throbs after each and every round of golf. The next day im usually limping in the early hours of the morning
2. If yes, what area hurts the most? My right knee tends to hurt the most
3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, if so what do you use? 800mg Rx Advil

Thanks to HyperIce and THP for this testing!

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? After every round, yes! As well as before the round, between rounds, pretty much 24/7.
  2. If yes, what area hurts the most? Lower back.
  3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use? I use Acetaminophen before the round and ice packs after the round. Bio Freeze. Chiropractic care when necessary.

Thank you to THP and HyperIce for this excellent opportunity!

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf?
Yes

2. If yes, what area hurts the most?
I would have to say that my lower back hurts the most and mostly because of my time in the Marine Corps. Other aches and pains are my left knee, left hand, and shoulders (all things a 28 year old shouldn't be saying).

3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use?
I always make sure that I stretch properly and I use a foam roller after I play. When the pain gets really bad I will use ice and heat.

After every round or day at the driving range .
Left knee, left elbow, and right shoulder. The shoulder is the biggest issue and it has been for three years.
3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use?
Ice pack that I got during my rehab for the shoulder. I use it quite often. And take a couple Aleve.

No reason this shouldn't be on the front page.

This is an amazing opportunity, and if you do have aches and pains, this can only help, there's no downside what so ever!!!

Man. I am the poster boy for this! The one they make for the shoulder is very intriguing - that is a tough place to get to

I absolutely suffer aches & pains after golf - mainly left shoulder / neck & lower back. Shoulder bothering me the most right now. I have hereditary DDD also, so that's fun.

I use Ibuprofen or Aleve only when I play, and use capzacin patch on my lower back when I play. ( that is a miracle worker for my back while playing - don't know if I would get through a round without using one ) I try to stretch well after every round, sometimes use some Biofreeze, and I take very little pain meds - hard on the stomach, etc. See a chiro usually once a month. Be interesting if selected in going over my results of using this with my chiro!

Every so often my surgically repaired knee acts up. It swells and starts popping.

My left knee

Not really. Knee brace and rest is my standard procedure.

Thanks to all involved!

#ImWithChad

images

Thank You Hyperice and THP for the opportunity!

1.Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf?

Sure do!

Shoulder and occasionally my back, my shouldr especially after long range sessions or those days I take a lot of extra strokes on the course.

Ice occasionally and over the counter anti inflamatories.

Been a while since anyone signed up for this. Let's move it to the top.

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? Most days, yes.

2. If yes, what area hurts the most? My lower back

3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use? Not usually. I will try to stretch or use Alieve but that usually doesn't work very well.

Thanks for the opportunity Hyperice and THP.

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? Yes
2. If yes, what area hurts the most? Lower back
3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use?ibuprofen and stretching/yoga. And it's not pretty to see the later one either lol.

2. If yes, what area hurts the most? Mostly my left ankle

3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use? Ibuprofen and ice packs

I was extremely pleased to hear THP would be getting to test this after the write up earlier this month. I knew after the write up I was going to be needing this, so hopefully I can be chosen to put it through its paces, but if not will have to get one anyway.
1. Plenty of aches/pains towards the end of the round and after.
2. Most prominently lower back but occasionally left knee.
3. Current therapy is rest, alternating cold and heat and occasionally ibuprofen.

Just want to give a HUGE Thank You to THP & HyperIce for this incredible testing opportunity.

Yes I do from time to time.

The aches I suffer from are mostly in my right shoulder (Its almost like a Charlie horse sometimes) & also in my knees from time to time.

I mostly try and stretch them out along with taking some light pain killers on days that really bother me.

Thanks again THP & HyperIce.

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? oh yeah.
2. If yes, what area hurts the most? lower back, arch in feet
3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use? advil helps to an extent, nothing works 100% (that i've found so far)

1: (Q) Do you suffer aches and pains after a round of golf? If so what areas hurt the most?
(A) Yes, Arches in my feet and left knee.
2: (Q) DO you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, if so what do you use?
(A) Yes, Advil and ice.

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? Yes. Being a cancer survivor and having gone thru 6 months of chemo along with radiation, after a round of golf I have quite a good amount of aches and pains. Especially my knees and shoulders from swinging the clubs and walking.

2. If yes, what area hurts the most? If I had to pick something, I would say my shoulders would be the worst, followed by my knees.

3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use? I am prescribed pain meds from my doctor, but I do not like to take them, but what I have been doing is taking an anti-inflammatory prior to golfing, and then as soon as I complete my round.

Still some time left to enter. Lets get some more entries!

1) yes
2) tendinitis in my left thumb
3) just rest it as much as possible when I'm not golfing

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? Yes. I injured my right knee in high school (acl sprain, meniscus tear) so it's normally throbbing by the time I drive home and get out of the car.
2. If yes, what area hurts the most? My right knee hurts the most, but there is a chain reaction to most of my right side from limping.
3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what do you use? Aleve before and after the round. I've found Aleve is the best for swelling/pain/inflammation

Thanks THP and HyperIce for this great testing opportunity being brought to the forum table!!

Could have used this the other day after my rounds. My right knee abs ankle where very sore after the round.

Been traveling too much lately, miss this one entirely but here goes.

2. If yes, what area hurts the most? Elbows

3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what? Aspercreme

THP and HyperIce for this great testing opportunity.

I originally posted that I didn't think I experienced enough soreness to do this testing justice, but I was wrong.

1. Do you suffer from aches and pains after golf? After playing 7 rounds in the last ten days, YES.

2. If yes, what area hurts the most? Both elbows, left shoulder, right wrist, both knees, and left arch.

3. Do you currently use anything to help with those aches and pains, and if so what? Just some ibuprofen and those freezer gel packs wrapped in a wash cloth that I can never seem to get right on the area that hurts.

Back