Nike Jumpman Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Keegan Bradley shoes this week at the President's Cup.

keegan-bradley-presidents-cup-air-jordans_r640.jpg

I like those. Different colour combo but I like the pattern.

does MJ have any affiliation with this years President Cup team? I know Couples has had him do things in the past

Love the US team and Keegan....but those are just terrible.

Hmmmm.

I wear ugly golf shoes, but even those are too much.

Hmmm, being as I owned every pair of Jordan's growing up I think I may have to buy these! Doubt they're hitting retail. If they can make an Air Jordan 3 golf shoe... oh my gosh...

I'll be polite and simply say I do not like them.

Not a fan of those at all.

If they were a different color or pattern, maybe yes. But as my son would say, those are "kaka"

Would probably look better if the shoelaces matched. Just a bad color combo there with blue pants, red laces and white/brown shoes.

not a fan, maybe in another color

I'm sure they're comfortable as heck, but you probably won't be seeing me wearing those. But that's just me.

Holy sweet baby Jesus are those things ugly.

Not a fan. But MJ branded golf shoes could be a thing of the future. Maybe Tiger/MJ start teaming up to create shoes. I'm surprised MJ doesbt have his own line of golf apparel

I am not a fan of this color combination at all.

Wow..just hideous

Nike Jumpman Golf Shoes

While they may not be the easiest on the eye, I bet they are comfortable. I would surely pick those up.

Why would they be comfortable?
While they may not be the easiest on the eye, I bet they are comfortable. I would surely pick those up.

Gotta say, those are pretty ugly.

I assume he's wearing those because he lost a bet???

Those are pretty bad. Reminds me of the Randy Moss Jordan's and the Jeter Jordan's. I say those should stay in the NBA and forget about the crossing between sports.

Wow, those are hideous! I'm a Keegan fan, but bad choice of footwear there...

Back