I really like these Polos

Tucked we'd be fine. Its a mock neck with place for buttons but no buttons. lol
I am just not sure if it is something I would feel comfortable wearing on the course, and I certainly wouldn't call it a Polo

Maybe they look better with the hat. I don't have a good opinion of this style.

2-23_zps02cbbf17.jpg

3th2rf.jpg

Should a shirt be called a polo if it doesn't have a fold over collar?

Henley's don't have collars and they are also called Polo shirts. Appears different folks have different definitions. I bought this shirt and expect it soon, so I can report back after arrival.

Henley's don't have collars and they are also called Polo shirts. Appears different folks have different definitions. I bought this shirt and expect it soon, so I can report back after arrival.
I'll rock mine if you rock yours!

Henleys and polos are not the same.

150px-Shirt-types.svg.png

I don't like the collar although the price is nice.

Darn Asian sizes. Even the US size large would have me hulking out at the chest & shoulders. Shame, too, I like the colors and the collar.

Looks great, especially because all of the big name companies make their stuff in China and charge you $100 for a polo. Like the others said, the only question would be sizing. Chances are you would be out of luck if it arrived and didnt fit.

I like the look of it, except for the lack of fold over collar (for golf), might not be bad as a casual shirt. I also don't like that I'd be like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy with these Asian sizes (Fat Guy in a little coat...)

It's called a grandad collar, at least in the UK it is. Not to keen on the collar or the wide opening, wouldn't suit me. Other than that, they look ok.

Back