What's Your Fly Challenge - Live Updates

I think Jonas Blixt might be my new favorite golfer. He may be the nicest, most laid back person I have ever met. Our interview with him earlier went over time because we were all just taking about Florida, golf and life.

I just watched an interview on Golf Central with him, he sounded like a really cool guy!

This looks really awesome. How often can someone say that they played a round with a pro and have a day with them?

To all the THP staff this is why this community you have built kills it for anything about golf , what a fantastic thread and my heartfelt thanks for all your hard work today , and everyday....:act-up:...I am still so jealous you got to go to this LOL

Hmmm, I should be working but I have just spent some time reading through and catching up with this thread

All I can say is, wow, that is an experience that a lot of people would kill for

Big thanks to Morgan, Freddie and James, you all did an amazing job, it was so much fun to follow along, sounds like a truly incredible experience.

Great coverage yesterday GG, Jman, and Tadashi. thank you. I know today is "under wraps" but hopefully you get some good stuff that you can release later.

I'm glad you all are having such a great time. Cobra has always been a favorite of mine and this My Fly gig is flat out super cool!

What a great time. So glad we can follow along in something like this

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Anything today or is everyone heading back already?

Just a quick shout out to GolferGal, Jman and Tadashi. I know they are having a blast and I know that most see this thread and think "Greatest time ever", but the truth is that they are working hard and did drop their regular life to jump on a plane for THP and cover this event for the community here.

Thanks everybody. The coverage was excellent and while I know tomorrow cannot be live updated due to embargo'd releases, the people here will be better served with the knowledge you will gain from the trip.

Anything today or is everyone heading back already?

See above.

I knew that... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks Morgan, Freddie and James for a great ride. Enjoyed the coverage and can't wait to see what comes out of this once the embargo is lifted. Great job as usual.

Thanks for the work and updates. Work is just not the same today!

Have fun with the 2014 gear today boys and girl. Can't wait to see the coverage when you are allowed to post it up.

Have fun with the 2014 gear today boys and girl. Can't wait to see the coverage when you are allowed to post it up.

You KNOW that I will dude.

You KNOW that I will dude.

Even though embargoed, I still expect to see some posts later with a bunch of big eyes and holy crap's. Still fair?

Even though embargoed, I still expect to see some posts later with a bunch of big eyes and holy crap's. Still fair?

That's a given with Jman.

Have fun with the new shiny out there guys! Can't wait till I can lay eyes on it myself!

Thanks for all the updates and have fun with the new gear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Have a great day with the new equipment today. Look forward to everything you guys find out once you guys can talk about it all.

Yep. That's about it, yep.

Back