#TheKing Is Here - 1st Contest

#ImWithChad we are few but we are strong and united

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk now Free

Wow, the deadline is coming fast. Only 19 hours before entries close for the first contest already.

I'm in... This is an awesome opportunity!

Here's my entry...

@hackersparadise #TheKingIsComing @HashtagChad team will beat up on @HarryArnettCG I'm with Chad cuz I don't like Buddy Holly and the Crickets

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

@dogwatchsw: If you're going to play in @hackersparadise #TheKing against @HashtagChad, might as well be on the boss' team @HarryArnettCG #ImWithHarry

Anxiously awaiting. I must admit reading all these tweets and posts has been entertaining. Great creativity taking place. Good luck everyone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381356701.536955.jpg
1 day left...

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Let's go people! This event is huge! It takes the entire forum to take this event to levels that will make it unfashionable! Get those entries in.

@TNTSalesACE: @FTKong @HashtagChad @HarryArnettCG @hackersparadise This is like watching Tebow try to compete with Brady. #ImWithHarry

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

#ImWithHarry in #TheKing from @hackersparadise as @HarryArnettCG makes @HashtagChad a mere peasant. Hail to king Harry!!

#ImWithHarry in the #TheKing dom @hackersparadise @HarryArnettCG @HashtagChad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'll be on the course until 3pm eastern. Hoping my phone blows up with messages and I can't finish my round.

#Harryistheking

How good would it feel to take it to another level and crown Chad "The King". This event is going to be just another epic event hosted by THP and Callaway.

#imwithchad
#theking
#bringthethunder

edysare3.jpg

@Dhill37: @HarryArnettCG & @hackersparadise #passion last longer than hair. #ImWithHarry

few more hours to get your entry in! i'll help you:

#ImWithHarry

Only a few more hours to enter.

@edavidson13

@hackersparadise I will take the hair @HashtagChad over being in a hairy @HarryArnettCG situation with the wrong guy. #ImwithChad

Wow, looking through this thread, there seem to be a lot more people supporting the eventual winner Harry, which really creates an opportunity for people who just want to be a part of the event on Team Chad, but don't care about losing. Get those entries in folks.

#ImWithHarry

@HashtagCurt: I feel sorry for all the sheeple who think @HarryArnettCG will be #TheKing #TheRageWillBeYourDownfall #ImWithChad @HashtagChad @hackersparadise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back