Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I have the same issue with these as clothes :( But with belts, its a little easier because I can always make additional holes haa haa

I have a reversible Nike belt (pink on one side and blue on the other) its ok, but its very stiff. I have black leather belts, but I don't normally wear them for golf, more for work!

Any cute women belts out there that'll fit a small person (such as myself)? :confused2:

GG has reviewed quite a few from Puma and Nike. Both work well. A few brands like Golftini use ribbon.

And of course for buckles, there is only ONE!!!

570973506_aSkyS-L.jpg

Why don't you look in the children's department? I'm sure they will have the style of cute you seem to be looking for in a size small enough to fit.

You know Diane, now why didn't I think to look in the little kid's section!! Thanks for pointing that out!

Why don't you look in the children's department? I'm sure they will have the style of cute you seem to be looking for in a size small enough to fit.

I know tone is hard to judge in print.

Diane,
This came off as rather rude. I am sure it was not meant to be that way at all, but that is why I wrote that tone is hard to judge via print.

They're also less expensive. One of my friends buys sweaters for herself at Talbot's Kids.

I know tone is hard to judge in print.

Diane,
This came off as rather rude. I am sure it was not meant to be that way at all, but that is why I wrote that tone is hard to judge via print.

Huh? I'm confused.

They're also less expensive. One of my friends buys sweaters for herself at Talbot's Kids.

Tell me! When The Kid moved into men's shoes, it was quite a shock to the pocket book.

I can sometimes wear boys' sneakers to work out--much, much less expensive than women's.

Try suspenders. They're practical and add that little pop to any look.

Kevin

I hate to admit this, but I could buy from the big kids section until I hit 45 years old, lmao. It's hard to find 28/30 men's pants.

Lets get this one back on topic everybody. The OP had a decent question about belts.

Whoops! Sorry JB.

You could just increase your calorie intake and open up several additional options. Does Lane Bryant sell golf belts?

haha just kidding.

You could always just buy belts you like and take them to a shoe repair place to have them altered. I do this often with my own belts. Just have them remove the buckle and cut the belt down from that end and re-attach the buckle. That way they do not have to alter the visible end of the belt and you get a nice custom fit.

They typically only charge a few dollars for this service.

You could just increase your calorie intake and open up several additional options. Does Lane Bryant sell golf belts?

haha just kidding.

You could always just buy belts you like and take them to a shoe repair place to have them altered. I do this often with my own belts. Just have them remove the buckle and cut the belt down from that end and re-attach the buckle. That way they do not have to alter the visible end of the belt and you get a nice custom fit.

They typically only charge a few dollars for this service.

That's a great idea :) thanks for the suggestion...

You're most welcome. :D

Back