The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear the good news, DD!

Great news Randy. Pass on our regards to Lynne for a speedy and full recovery!

Good to hear DD!

Awesome stuff, Randy.

Great news DD

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Somedays having friends is wonderful
Other days, you are "told" exactly where you stand
Just makes my job a whole lot easier I guess.
As a wise man once told me....People Suck!

Well, some people suck. If there's anything we can take from THP - much less the outings - it is that there are a hole bunch of awesome people out there, too. Hang in there, JB.

Lynne's surgery is complete and she is resting in recovery. She will stay the night and hopefully head home tomorrow.

The surgeon was very optimistic that this surgery will really be a life changer for her. He was able to open up the femoral arteries and she should have a very good blood supply to her legs. She should be able to walk reasonable distances again, something that she has been unable to do for a few years now.

Thank you to all of my THP family for your thoughts and prayers today, you folks are awesome.

Great news! I'm so very happy for both of you.

Glad to hear DD

Awesome news Randy!

Lynne's surgery is complete and she is resting in recovery. She will stay the night and hopefully head home tomorrow.

The surgeon was very optimistic that this surgery will really be a life changer for her. He was able to open up the femoral arteries and she should have a very good blood supply to her legs. She should be able to walk reasonable distances again, something that she has been unable to do for a few years now.

Thank you to all of my THP family for your thoughts and prayers today, you folks are awesome.

Now ya cooking with Crisco! Great news Randy and give her a big old hug for me :friends:

And this is why I don't ride roller coasters anymore. They are still stuck on there, and it's dark out there! http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ster-universal-studi-20131009,0,3026424.story.

About 12 people are stuck on a roller coaster at Universal Orlando, fire officials say.Dispatchers were called to the theme park after several people reported that the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster had malfunctioned and about a dozen people were trapped on the ride.
According to dispatchers, the theme park guests on the ride are not in immediate danger but they have been stuck on the ride since about 7 p.m.

The ride, billed as Orlando's tallest roller coaster at 17 stories high, was closed for two days in August after a woman was hurt when the car she was riding in stopped on Aug. 1.

The woman suffered only minor injures.

At the time, the ride, which can reach speeds as high as 65 mph was closed as safety crews inspected the ride.

It has not yet been determined what caused the ride to stop today.

My best friend's son was on jimmy Fallon last night, for the second time

y6usydaz.jpg

I really like Jimmy Fallon's show...he is a funny dude. His youtube channel is hilarious. He seems like he is down to earth, but I dont really know that.

I am SO tired! I still have over two hours before I head to the airport and over 4 hours before my flight takes off.

At least I have a pretty view from the bar at the hotel

u7aty4eb.jpg

And this is why I don't ride roller coasters anymore. They are still stuck on there, and it's dark out there! http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ster-universal-studi-20131009,0,3026424.story.

I read about that on twitter a while ago and shuddered. It's right on the 90 degree climb to the top.. So those people have been stuck looking straight up for a couple hours or so. I haven't liked that coaster since I got bounced around on it pretty bad, I just didn't feel super safe in it after that. Looks like that feeling is still confirmed!

I am SO tired! I still have over two hours before I head to the airport and over 4 hours before my flight takes off.

u7aty4eb.jpg

I learned last weekend that I HATE taking the redeye flight.

u7aty4eb.jpg

Absolutely awesome view!

u7aty4eb.jpg
Nice view, better than the ball game n TV I guess lol

Suitcase is packed, golf bag stuffed into the hard case, now just sitting back waiting for pizza to show up. Tomorrow morning I will be on a plane heading for Boston and hopefully numerous rounds of golf with some THP'ers in the Bridgewater area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back