Day 10 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our THP 12 Days of Holiday Cheer Contest entry period came to an end a few days ago and tonight we will be announcing the winners of the Day 10 category.

The Day 10 category was brought to you by Taylormade & adidas Golf and I first want to thank them for donating two amazing prizes.

715662594_yGZJ2-M.jpg

The Winning Entries Are

adidas Golf Cart Bag
Dear Santa,
My golf buddies laugh at me because I have a golf bag that looks like it has been infected with the swine flu. There is only one cure: An Adidas Golf Powerband Cart Bag or Taylormade Stand Bag. Please cure me!

Taylormade Stand Bag
The home for my golf clubs is a sacred place.
It’s almost the same as a special showcase.
Leather or canvas, it really don’t matter.
Just so it puts my clubs on a platter.
Adidas or TaylorMade,
I’ll take the former or the latter.

And the winners are:
Spoiler
Interlooper & Smallville

There were LOTS of entries for this one and when it came down to it, a winner had to be chosen. We want to thank everybody that sent in letters for this and do not forget that we have 2 more days to go. Tomorrow night we will announce the "Day 11" winner at 8PM EST, so we hope everybody tunes in for that.

Congratulations to you both.

Finally - Smallie won something. Yeah!

Way to go Interlooper and Smally. Both were great letters, good job!

Wonderful winners! I don't want to slight Interlooper, but Smallie outdid himself writing poems for this contest.

Kudos to Taylormade and Adidas for the bags.

well smalls, you might not get published in the end but you finally pulled one out. congratulations, you deserve a win!

congrats to you to IL!

Great entries and thanks to adidas and TM for donating phenomenal gifts for this contest.

Congrats and enjoy those bags

Congrats guys: Great prizes!

And thank you THP for the contest.

Very awesome gift you two, congrats and enjoy :)

Thank You Adidas and Taylormade for the great Christmas gifts. Also, Thanks THP!

Congrats Interlooper and Smallville! Great entries!

Great job interlooper.....

I'm glad the hard work paid off Smallie, congrats bud.

Congrats to both winners - great prizes.

Continued thanks and appreciation to THP and the sponsors for putting this great giveaway together! :clapp:

Thanks all! Congrats to interlooper too! There goes the 0-fer!

Congrats guys. I think THP has our own poet laureate.

Thanks all! Congrats to interlooper too! There goes the 0-fer!

With the exception of the charity raffle, it has been a long time coming.

nice looking bags! GRATS both of you!

Thanks, everyone. And Congrats to smalls on the excellent penmanship; it was a great entry and worthy of the win. Thank you Adidas and Taylormade for participating in such a great contest. JB and the rest of the THP gang: many thanks for this creative contest.

I joined this community because of the wonderful insight that was provided by JB, GG and the rest of the THP members/posters. The contests/giveaways are an added bonus! I cannot wait to start using my new bag!

We look forward to the pics from everybody. IL, you have been a wonderful addition to the community since joining.

Interlooper, that wasn't a Haiku! :D

The powerband is a great cart bag I own the one in white and it is realllllly nice u will love it

Interlooper, that wasn't a Haiku! :D

No doubt about that. This was one of the entries in which I decided to skip the haiku for a more traditional letter. Apparently it worked out well... and perhaps it is a testament that my haiku needs significant improvement.

Congrats to the two of you, this was a great prize.

Thanks again to Taylormade/adidas and THP for the wonderful prizes and contest.

No doubt about that. This was one of the entries in which I decided to skip the haiku for a more traditional letter. Apparently it worked out well... and perhaps it is a testament that my haiku needs significant improvement.

Well I hope you went with your haiku on the last two because this one was good! And I want to win the last two! hehe

Back