Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else off work Monday for Columbus day and want to get a round in (weather permitting)?

I'm off and game for sure. I'll have to figure out which would be better for me afternoon or morning because the gf and I are going to the Letchworth St Park craft fair.

I'm off and game for sure. I'll have to figure out which would be better for me afternoon or morning because the gf and I are going to the Letchworth St Park craft fair.

I'm good for either, just let me know. You wanna play out your way or maybe Arrowhead again, only $25 now.

I'm good for either, just let me know. You wanna play out your way or maybe Arrowhead again, only $25 now.

Either would be good with me too. I'll talk with the gf then we can iron out the venue.

Playing Arrowhead tomorrow and Ivy Ridge Sat. I'm open for Sunday..........anyone?

Playing Arrowhead tomorrow and Ivy Ridge Sat. I'm open for Sunday..........anyone?

Will probably be playing Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday so Sunday is a no go.

Either would be good with me too. I'll talk with the gf then we can iron out the venue.

OK, feel free to shoot me a text if it's easier.

Got of work early today with a co-worker to get 18 in at Mill Creek. Unfortunately they just aerated the greens and top dressed them, but surprisingly they were still pretty quick.

Had not swung the clubs since the Miss Kitty Invitational and was pleased at how I hit them. Finished with an 85 while using my old Odyssey putter - the SeeMore is being bent and won't have until early next week.

Still it was great getting out on a gorgeous day.

myzyqyny.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got of work early today with a co-worker to get 18 in at Mill Creek. Unfortunately they just aerated the greens and top dressed them, but surprisingly they were still pretty quick.

Had not swung the clubs since the Miss Kitty Invitational and was pleased at how I hit them. Finished with an 85 while using my old Odyssey putter - the SeeMore is being bent and won't have until early next week.

Still it was great getting out on a gorgeous day.

myzyqyny.jpg

Nice pic!

Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Got out to LeRoy today. 2 over 38 on the front. The condition of the course is phenomenal. Always it's best this time of year.
vupubege.jpg
7eqerusy.jpg
duguza3e.jpg
rudu5ana.jpg
yrubazed.jpg
udegugem.jpg
a9u3u9yt.jpg
dudypu2u.jpg

Got out to LeRoy today. 2 over 38 on the front. The condition of the course is phenomenal. Always it's best this time of year.
vupubege.jpg
7eqerusy.jpg
duguza3e.jpg
rudu5ana.jpg
yrubazed.jpg
udegugem.jpg
a9u3u9yt.jpg
dudypu2u.jpg

Nice 9, Jimmy! Course looks great! What do they do with all the leaves? :)

Very nice pictures from both of you! Get those good rounds out of your system now so there will be competition for "you know who"! I'm ready to pass the flame. Playing Arrowhead today as a warm up for the weekend.

Got a few nice picture of Batavia today. Shot 3 over 39.
4apy5upe.jpg
ra8umequ.jpg

am back from hot fla. high 80's for temp and score, lol. shot rounds of 87,85,81 then the last round I played it all came together, only played 9 and was one over, 2 nice bridies helped. maybe I can get some pics to jimmy and he can post them ( wish I knew how technology worked) playing with jimmy at le roy in a 27 hole challenge, 9 hole 2 man best ball, 9 hole 2 man scramble, 9 hole 2 man alternate shot, should be a lot of fun!!!!

am back from hot fla. high 80's for temp and score, lol. shot rounds of 87,85,81 then the last round I played it all came together, only played 9 and was one over, 2 nice bridies helped. maybe I can get some pics to jimmy and he can post them ( wish I knew how technology worked) playing with jimmy at le roy in a 27 hole challenge, 9 hole 2 man best ball, 9 hole 2 man scramble, 9 hole 2 man alternate shot, should be a lot of fun!!!!

Welcome back!

Almost had an eagle the other day...

Just saying Hello from a newbie on the site.. living in Wyoming Co. this time of year the courses all look great.. Typically I'm playing leagues twice a week and try to play every weekend. This year I mostly played Triple Creek, Woodlynn Hills, Leroy, Davis' in Pavillion.. I'm going to have to take some photo's next time out.. I like the site..! Tim NY

welcome to the forum Tim

Just saying Hello from a newbie on the site.. living in Wyoming Co. this time of year the courses all look great.. Typically I'm playing leagues twice a week and try to play every weekend. This year I mostly played Triple Creek, Woodlynn Hills, Leroy, Davis' in Pavillion.. I'm going to have to take some photo's next time out.. I like the site..! Tim NY

Welcome Tim!! Glad you took the plunge to jump right in. I got your number added. Just keep an eye out on this thread as we will be making tee times relatively soon for Sunday I'm sure!

Welcome back pop. Better bring your A game tomorrow morning. I've been playing pretty well lately!

Tim - welcome to the forum!! I think you are really going to like this group of guys!

Welcome Tim, hope to get to play sometime. Mike....well rested? Sounded like you had a great time from all the posts(2)! That means you were busy,nice!
Are you coming to Binghamton?

Welcome Tim!

For those playing at Twin Hills tomorrow. Tee time is 11:07 am and it is $20 to walk and $25 to ride.

Those planning on playing 36 tomorrow, there is a $10 replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back