Day 9 Winner - 12 Days Of Holiday Cheer

Nice Duey. Thanks to Bridgestone and THP.:bananadance:

I definitely could've used these but...

GRATS! :clapp:

Make them last a year!

Congrats, what a fantastic prize!

Thanks again to THP and Bridgestone.

Congratulations Duey! I'm happy you won. New balls to go with your new clubs.

Congrats Due!!

Duey you got balls man! Like 12 dozen of them, way to go! :D

I am jealous on this one cause I hate buying balls to give to the next golfer in the woods, CONGRATS!

LOL, you always crack me up James. Good stuff and thanks.

Duey, congrats! The contemplation begins... Do I hit the FREE Bridgestone e6's or do I play the Pentas?

That was my very first thought! But, it will be the Bridgestones all the way. The original e6's were great balls, I can't wait to play these.

Congratulations TheDue. Enjoy those e6s. They are certain to help you keep it in the short grass and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the better greenside performance. Thanks to everyone that entered this contest and was interested in our very unique prize. We're pleased to continue to work with THP as they can proudly boast not only some of the best content on the web, but one of the best family of forum members as well. Everyone have a Happy Holiday. Stay tuned for lots more cool Bridgestone stuff to come in 2010.

BstonerJK : )

BstonerJK, you guy's Rock. Thank you for all of the support to THP and a special thanks for making the year to come a lot more enjoyable with the e6 golf balls. Seeing companies like Bridgestone going out of their way to make the Holiday's brighter for all of us is just the greatest feeling and a true example of what set's your company apart.

Thank You and Happy Holiday's to you and yours,

Duey

BStonerJK-i see you're in Greenville. It would be cool to be able to do a ball fitting in your neck of the woods. Has Bridgestone consider making one available in that area?

BStonerJK-i see you're in Greenville. It would be cool to be able to do a ball fitting in your neck of the woods. Has Bridgestone consider making one available in that area?

Thanks everyone. We're always to be part of this great community of golfers on THP.

TCalloway, Bridgestone did 8 ball-fitting sessions in the Greenville area in 2009. There won't be any now until probably April, but I'm certain they will be in both the Upstate of SC and Western NC as well. Around March or so, check the schedule on the Bridgestone Golf
website for a schedule of events in our region.

Back