Des Moines Outing in October

17 mph! Gonna be like a hurricane out there....Don't forget chapstick!

Pffffff.. you should live in Wichita, has to get over 20mph to be considered more than a breeze
Getting one up on yall. Went to Des Moines driving range & hit a bucket that must of had 500 balls in it. Lol

tappin from my big as note2

Wind doesn't look that bad. Morning round should go fine, might be a bit breezy in the afternoon. 8-15 isn't that much wind, but some 20mph gusts could cause some havoc. But I'll be with Bulldog in the afternoon anyways. He's seen my sorry golf game before, a little wind couldn't make it any worse.

~Sir Rock

oh snap. Getting so close to getting out of here. Still won't leave for Ankeny until 700-730 though. Takes about 1:40 to get there.

~Rock

I think I might drive up tonight. If so, I get there in between 8&9.

I think I might drive up tonight. If so, I get there in between 8&9.

You dog. I had no idea you were planning on coming up. Oh well, I will be in Ames instead.

Nahhh I need a calm before the storm night buddy

Dude this weekend is expensive enough I cannot afford another hotel room haha

I hear you there.

It's no big deal dude :) I'm just trying to avoid having to wake up at 4 a.m. Tomorrow.

I'm headed to Ankeny to meet up with Bulldog. Dinner will be part of the evening. Guessing 6p to 8p time frame. Anyone interested let us know.

No I know, I just figure if a big group is going to consume some beverages tonight that I would be remiss not to attend.

You dog. I had no idea you were planning on coming up. Oh well, I will be in Ames instead.

More like Lames.

I'm headed to Ankeny to meet up with Bulldog. Dinner will be part of the evening. Guessing 6p to 8p time frame. Anyone interested let us know.

I won't be there until at least 900, but when I arrive, I'll just be hanging out, waiting for someone to drink with me. I believe Manlai and dhartmann are also looking at 900-1000. (and hawk i guess as well).

Going home! Gonna pack, hang out with my kid until he goes to bed, then hit the road!

~Sir Rock

There are some cheaper hotels for $50 a night.

I was sort of looking at that haha. I will be a gametime decision I think. I would love to come but I am trying to be stingy

When do you think you'll be coming through Des Moines

Man I wish I was going to be there with you guys this weekend!! Taylor be sure to shotgun a beer for me!!

Probably fairly earlyish like between 830-9

We are at BWW in Ankeny

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 4

I'm on the road. Eta of 830 p_m.

Enjoy it guys. Eta to Ames is a little after 9. See you guys bright and early. Hawk try to stay under control tonight hehe

ybehegut.jpg

y5e2a8at.jpg

~Sir Rock

Back