Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 (unofficial)

You guys going with or without buckets?

Hey Stamkos anytime you want to start scoring is good with me. Oh hey Mike Smith did Doan not tell you that your job is to stop the puck. Bloody hell

Thain, I'm willing to give you St. Louis, but it has to be worth it.

Eh. I don't know if I can trade with you Thain. Not enough pieces for me to move St. Louis.

I need a good D-Man. I'm willing to give up Ovi, St. Louis, or Seguin.

Fantasy Hockey 2013/2014 (unofficial)

Eh. I don't know if I can trade with you Thain. Not enough pieces for me to move St. Louis.

I need a good D-Man. I'm willing to give up Ovi, St. Louis, or Seguin.

What are your desires for Ovi? Look at my roster

TTing

TTing

Hopefully not the same as his desires for Rickie Fowler. I dont think you can handle that....

So, it would seem I have a spare Goalie, anyone interested in Lundqvist?

So, it would seem I have a spare Goalie, anyone interested in Lundqvist?

Hmmm.. I could have sworn you said you've got a goalie... hahahaha!

Dude has STRUGGLED this year.

Could be worse Canadan... could be me having to rely on Rinne and Lundqvist as my starters in my keeper league... lucked into a cheap trade for Halak last night fortunately.

Could be worse. Luckily I don't need to rely solely on Lundqvist for my team's goalies to have some success.

Yeah, saw Rinne on the board later than usual in a couple of the drafts I took part in this year, but that team is just not reliable at all. Halak is a great pickup.

Halak cost me Gallagher, I am in 3rd right now in my keepers with the worst goalie stats.

Ideally looking for a bit of a forward upgrade, trying to hold off on waivers right now just because it is so early.

Sorry Stammer I don't want to touch that trade. I like both my guys far more than the two you offered.

Yeah thats no worries Scrap, just thought I would put it out there.

Yeah thats no worries Scrap, just thought I would put it out there.

No fault in trying. I think you may want to pick up Jake Allen he wont get you any wins but he wont cost you in S%. Hahah Good luck man.

TTing

Nothing really that I'd want to have. I'd rather keep then deal and get pieces I don't like.

Not sure what to do tonight in goal Reimer or Price? Fleury is obviously starting.

I have an interesting problem. I have goalies that have a tendency to play on 'off nights'. NJ and PHO schedule is always on opposite nights of busy NHL nights.

So if anyone finds themselves sitting a goalie every saturday, reach out to me, because I find myself not having goalies playing on the nights where many NHL games are happening.

Its the end of the first matchup tonight! And i am glad to see that I (barely) came up on top!!

I guess you are not byfuglying everynught finally

Back