What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed my order for a J40 Satin Chrome 58* wedge.

Last edited:
After another thread peaking my interest, I ordered a Salty Cork grip. It arrived yesterday so I put it on my Si5. Hope to get out and check it out soon.

salty_club_zps7f49eaa5.png
[/URL][/IMG]
salty_closeup_zps5ee16f19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Bought a Nike VR Pro Forged 54* Dual Sole wedge. I love these wedges so much!

After another thread peaking my interest, I ordered a Salty Cork grip. It arrived yesterday so I put it on my Si5. Hope to get out and check it out soon.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Cannot wait to hear reviews... Absolutely love the looks. How does it feel?

Black Tour Trusty 56* 12 bounce

That's a great pickup buddy. An interesting sound, but an absolute beast.

Performed as wanted as I hit it 250yds on a short par four with peaking maybe 50 feet in the air. KK shaft is definitely firmer than the Kujoh on the old 3w.

Low stinger hammer of a club.

Ping B60--finally!!!

I ordered them from a fellow Thper on Monday but they came in today. Today i got in my Bstone j38 dpcs. They may be the most awesome combination of a players blade set up with plenty of forgiveness. I cannot wait to get these back on the course for a second round.

Rife putter I ordered earlier this week arrived today, and just in time to head out tomorrow morning. It's far prettier than I thought it would be, and the head cover matches my SLDR's. I'm putting together a real blue & white theme in my bag, by total accident.

ic9v.jpg
atil.jpg

lwzg.jpg

There's a huge sale on at my local chain golf store. So went and bought a reference rule book (I'm a stickler for playing properly), a divot tool/ball marker and a nice shirt and pair of shorts.

Cleveland Classic XL Custom with Matrix Black Tie 6m3. YUMMM!!

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

That is a sweet looking grip!!

Cut my Amp Cell shaft down 1"..

Just picked up some sweet Travis Matthew shirts at a steal! Thanks for sharing the post!

12 Black REL 3gen's and 13 Black iLines came in today! WHOOOO!

I broke down and bought a new set of wedges, I purchased the Taylormade ATV wedges in 52 , 54 ,56 ,60 . And had the shafts changed from the KBS wedge to the KBS tour. SO i guess i bought shafts as well.. ALSO had the grips changed to the new Lamkins Crossline (Gray w/ red cap)

I picked up a couple of clubs today:

1. Adams Super DHY 24°. I hit my Mizuno iron style hybrids well, so I'm curious how this club works for me. Plus I am a fan of the White Tie shaft.

2. SeeMore M9w. I really like this headshape and the way the putter sets up with the whistle shaft. I do have a sickness for SeeMores, which could be terminal if the wife finds out how many I actually have.:beat-up:

It wasn't today, but recently I purchased a new Titleist Vokey sand wedge in 56:11. With 2009 grooves. :)

And I had a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 installed on my Tayloramde Corza Ghost Tour putter. Love it so far..
They've been in short supply since Dufner and Phil both won majors with them. I called my local mom and pop today and they'd just gotten in a shipment. "I'll be right there". :)

A pair of Trusty Rusty wedges. Can't wait until they get here sometime next week!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ordered a Cobra Amp Cell yesterday from the PGA Superstore for $124.00 with the free shipping option and to my surprise it came today. Ya can't beat that.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

I bought a pair of FJ Sports and another pack of Epoch tees, since it's unusual to see them at Dick's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back