How many pairs of Golf Shoes do you own?

I'm in for 8 pairs. What do you expect I'm a girl ;)

wow, this thread makes me feel alot less guilty for having two pair (and wanting a 3rd!)... currently using Nike Lunar Ascend (red) and Nike Lunar Saddle (white).

wow, this thread makes me feel alot less guilty for having two pair (and wanting a 3rd!)... currently using Nike Lunar Ascend (red) and Nike Lunar Saddle (white).

To be honest, that's why I found this thread. My playing partners have been giving me crap lately for having so many pairs of shoes, so after finding this thread and especially after seeing JB's collection I don't feel bad about mine at all.

3 pairs of Adidas Adipure Z ( white, brown & black). 1 pair of True Sensei (my summer shoe).

Six for me:

2 FJ Contour Spikeless
1 FJ Contour
1 FJ M Project Spikeless
1 Adidas Crossflex
1 Ecco Street Premier

3 for me
-2 Footjoy Contours (1 black and 1 brown)
-1 pair Ashworth turf shoes (big fan)

Six or seven me. I usually forget my golf shoes everytime I go on vacation.

Ecco Biom Hybrid
Ecco Biom Hydromax
Puma Faas Lite Mesh
Nike TW13
Footjoy XPS-1

....so 5.

I think I am up to nine in the rotation, there are a couple of pairs that are past there usefulness still hanging around that I need to get rid of.

Still at three pairs.

1 a pair of fj superlites

5, but 2 are pretty much retired, just don't like throwing anything out :)

2, but I only use 1.

Apparently I have a shoe problem... 13 pairs of various brands! Ugh...

I only own one pair. I would feel inadequate, but I've never really needed more than that.

Double digits here. Crazy to think that I'll wear a pair of sneakers until they're nasty and only then buy another pair, but with golf shoes I'm always wanting another pair.

Double digits here. Crazy to think that I'll wear a pair of sneakers until they're nasty and only then buy another pair, but with golf shoes I'm always wanting another pair.

So true, especially this time of the year when they start discounting models.

Maybe I'm a bit of a golf shoe diva. I'm not even going to count the couple of pairs of old Dry Joys I have out in the garage. I've got a pair of Adicomfort or something like that for if it's ever so wet/muddy that I don't want to wear any of my good shoes (very rare in Cen-Cal, but they're waterproof and I got them for $25). I've got a pair of Adidas Climacools that I wore all of last summer. Haven't worn them much this year, because I got a pair of Puma Faas Lite Mesh and a pair of Adidas Crossflex that I really like for summer. My absolute favorites are my Puma Cell Fusion Ice, but it's too hot to walk in them in the summer. So I guess that's 5 pair that I still use.

1, not sure why you'd need more

I own 5 pairs. THP has giving me an addiction but it could be worst.

Just the one pair of Nikes

FJ Greenjoys, white and brown. Had em for years, might get something black down the road sometime.

Back