Kudos to Cligear USA!

Fingerz

Reaction score
Handicap
Snow!
Just wanted to share a great customer service experience with Cligear recently. For the past few weeks I've been searching for a 3.0 cart in pink for my wife. I called and spoke with customer service (thanks Sean C.) who told me how hard it would be to find this cart. A few weeks passed and I received an email today from Sean stating that he had found a cart. While it wasn't a pink one, it was a newer 3.5 for a great price (it was a refurbished model).

While I realize it's his job to sell their product, I feel like he took an extra few minutes to tend to my request. He could have just brushed me off and told me he didn't have any refurbished items. But he kept in mind that the cart was for my wife and found something that I would like. I just thought it was an extra step. Good service is huge to me. I just wanted to share.

Always great to hear stories like this where customer service comes first instead of just making a sale.

Thanks for posting that. Its always nice to know when you spend your money that the company behind it is committed to excellent customer service.

Good to hear.... thanks for the heads up. Clicgear is about to get my business and I feel better about that.

That's an awesome story right there. Always like to hear these stories about outstanding customer service.

Thanks for sharing. Great to hear stories of companies who actually care about their customers. And by them doing that, then you posting this thread as a result, they could gain extra business from people reading this.

I know I might be looking for something over the winter. This might push me in their direction.

Back