The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Gasman is a member of his own fan club.

The only problem with social groups is that they pretty much just sit there.

I told you guys I :love: me. Why wouldnt I join?

It appears that Gasman is a member of his own fan club.

The only problem with social groups is that they pretty much just sit there.

Yeah, but at least it's there.

Smallie has.

It's nice to know you don't have an inferiority complex or anything!

First rule of the Gasman fan club. No using big words to make fun of Gasman. Gasman gets confused easily.

First rule of the Gasman fan club. No using big words to make fun of Gasman. Gasman gets confused easily.

Okay, then: Gasman :love:s Gasman.

I realize that Gasman is a fantasy creature who wears togas, but I think you should speak in the first person or others may be confused.

I realize that Gasman is a fantasy creature who wears togas, but I think you should speak in the first person or others may be confused.

I only speak in third person when explaining the By-Laws of the Gasman Fan Club.

I only speak in third person when explaining the By-Laws of the Gasman Fan Club.

Is Claire making us follow Robert's Rules? Figures.

If I started the club, don't I get to make up the rules?

Sorry Claire, this is not a democracy.

Well, go on talking in the third person, then. It sounds like Elmo.
elmo-live-1.jpg

Is Claire making us follow Robert's Rules? Figures.

Me and Robby go way back. Well atleast way back to my Junior and Senior year in high school. I spent lots of time with him.

Sorry Claire, this is not a democracy.

Gasman - You do know that Claire and I rule here - don't you? Well, I do when she lets me.

Gasman - You do know that Claire and I rule here - don't you? Well, I do when she lets me.

Are you guys going to take my lunch money too?

Are you guys going to take my lunch money too?

I've heard they will take your pants and leave you with your lunch money. :freaked-out:

I've heard they will take your pants and leave you with your lunch money. :freaked-out:

What are they going to do with my pants? My guess is put them on eBay. Im sure someone from Gasmans fan club would try and buy them.

What are they going to do with my pants? My guess is put them on eBay. Im sure someone from Gasmans fan club would try and buy them.

:confused2: I'm just telling you what I've heard. It's hard telling what they might do with them. Maybe start a shrine to you with them.

:confused2: I'm just telling you what I've heard. It's hard telling what they might do with them. Maybe start a shrine to you with them.

I heard that another forum member really wants them. Can't tell you who though.

I heard that another forum member really wants them. Can't tell you who though.

:quiet:

Diane, I thought we were going to behave today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back