DocTrussell

Reaction score
Handicap
~24
Has anybody heard of this tour? I was in Golf USA today and saw a little brochure on it. Looks to be more of a friendly atmosphere with a little competition. Just wondered if anybody had any personal experience.

Doesn't ring a bell. Is it a regional amateur thing?

From what I can tell, there are several areas/regions (Dallas, Toronto, London) that have events culminating into a finals. I guess they are trying to get an Oklahoma region and just wondered if there was any experience/knowledge of this her on THP.

I haven't heard about it around here in Cincinnati. I wonder if it's a local course tournament trail? Sounds recreational by the name. :act-up:

Has anybody heard of this tour? I was in Golf USA today and saw a little brochure on it. Looks to be more of a friendly atmosphere with a little competition. Just wondered if anybody had any personal experience.

Yeah I have. There is one here in Ft. Wayne and I was close to joining but will probably wait til next year when the kiddos are older. Seems like a nice, fun, competitive tour. Not to expensive either. If you do give it a go let me know how you like it.

Yeah, I've heard of it. What do the winners shoot on average? Any clues? Their website certainly less than par. haha, and not in a good way

Their website does leave a lot to be desired. Does seem to be a casual competitive atmosphere with more emphasis on casual than competitive from what I have seen/read. I have no idea what the average is, I think I remember it being on a net score. These were the things I was looking to find out as well from any THPers that might have the knowledge. It looks like I may have the opportunity to attend a couple this year and if so will report back.

Hey guys, I played on the mulligan tour (London chapter) this year. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or pm me.

Haven't heard of it....but there are plenty of little things going on out there that many don't hear about. Mostly they are for fun and to get people out in a little competitive fashion.

Back