New to THP from Boston

tsanwich

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, I'm new on here and thought I would drop a note to say hello. Turning 30 this week, I just picked golf back up again about 3-4 yrs ago for the first time since I was a kid. 3 years ago I couldn't break 100 but the year following I broke 100 and 90 in the same summer. I'm a 21 handicap now and have started to plateau. I'm looking into enhancing my equipment in conjunction with some more lessons and I look forward to learning and sharing on the forums here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Good luck in lowering your score

Welcome to THP. Some great members in the New England area.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

We're glad you found us! Welcome.

Welcome to THP! Red Sox fan I hope?

Hey everyone, I'm new on here and thought I would drop a note to say hello. Turning 30 this week, I just picked golf back up again about 3-4 yrs ago for the first time since I was a kid. 3 years ago I couldn't break 100 but the year following I broke 100 and 90 in the same summer. I'm a 21 handicap now and have started to plateau. I'm looking into enhancing my equipment in conjunction with some more lessons and I look forward to learning and sharing on the forums here.

Welcome to THP? Where do you like to play around Boston? I play a good number of my rounds at George Wright.

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP? Where do you like to play around Boston? I play a good number of my rounds at George Wright.

I play all over really. Mostly on the south shore. Depends on where my friends are headed. I've played Putterham but never George Wright, I've been meaning to try it out since its so close to the city. You like it? Does it get crowded?

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

I play all over really. Mostly on the south shore. Depends on where my friends are headed. I've played Putterham but never George Wright, I've been meaning to try it out since its so close to the city. You like it? Does it get crowded?

I was actually out at South Shore Country Club last Friday. I mainly play George Wright during the week, it's not too crowded at that time, but I'm not sure about weekends. Putterham is my other "home course", it's 10 minutes from my home.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Back