The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mward needs less friends. We have only been to one wedding together, and that was in 2008 at pebble Beach. I went to one alone since she had to work, this summer. We are anti-social. It's great.

I guess it helps that most people we know are already married!

Well there you have it. If GolfinFF is in, we have a foursome.

Mward needs less friends. We have only been to one wedding together, and that was in 2008 at pebble Beach. I went to one alone since she had to work, this summer. We are anti-social. It's great.

I guess it helps that most people we know are already married!

I think I'm approaching 20 total :/

The Official Banter Away thread

Rant: about to take a math test, and going to drop $400 later today.

HHJJ: yoga class next period (there are only 3 guys in the class...), and in exchange for the $400, i'm getting my DPC's!! Yeah!!

Last edited:
Just saw the Wonderful Pistachio commercial with Dennis Rodman. My dads reaction "You gotta be kidding me!?"

oP8cqEF.jpg

Not entirely true Blu.

You should see me with my body soap & loofah.

:)

hello friends

I'm sorry. Picturing Cookie with a loofa and body wash has really thrown my day for a loop.

I'm sorry. Picturing Cookie with a loofa and body wash has really thrown my day for a loop.

Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I am picturing Cookie saying something like, "I like this body wash because it smells like springtime and birthday parties."

If by a loop you mean tremendously better, I can understand why.

No, that's two weeks away. Then two weeks after that. Then I'm done.

So that would be 11/2 & 11/16.

You're missing the gauntlet why again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back