TheAnnihilator is Getting Married

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As many of you already know, TheAnnihilaor (TA for short, real name Ben) is the man that keeps THP going. He handles all of THP's IT, and he is simply amazing.

We are always getting questions asking how to thank TA for everything that he does on here, and now we have a way. Ben is getting married next month and we couldn't be happier for him, and if you would like you could get him a gift for his wedding.

There is absolutely no obligation by anyone on here to get them anything, but if you would like to, I am sure it would mean the world to them. Below is a link to their gift registry, and they have also set up a PayPal account if you would rather just donate money.

Gift Registry: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/stor...=&eventType=Wedding&registryId=6851387&pwsurl

[bands]S2PGLT559A6TS[/bands]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Ben! And to the future Mrs. Annihilator!

SUCH good people! CONGRATS you two!!!!

Congrats! This is really awesome of you to do Morgan

Congrats TA!

Congratulations Ben!

Congrats, Ben!

Congrats TA!

Congrats Annihilator and Annihilatadora!!

Congrats!

Love some TA. He's done some great things that have really improved this website. Another example of a selfless guy that makes this place great. Good luck on the upcoming wedding Ben!

There are a lot of really small items on the registry for those that want to contribute.
Ben is such an amazing guy and his soon to be wife is as nice as nice can be.
Many of you met the two of them at the 2013 THP Outing.

Ben I hope you and your lovely wife to be have a long and happy marriage, Congrats

Way to go Ben!

Congratulations Ben.

Please let your bride know, no matter what she has planned, unexpected forum downtime takes precedent.

Congratulations Ben, it was fantastic spending time with you and the future wife back in May!

Congratulations to both!

Will this effect the THP Service Level Agreement and the 5 9's principle of production availability? :angel:

I can not say thank you enough too everyone here for the kind words.

Susan knows that THP emergencies take my full attention and she still wants to marry me! I really am lucky.

As Morgan said we also have a paypal account should anyone want to donate.

[bands]S2PGLT559A6TS[/bands]
Susan and I thank everyone so much.

Last edited:
great news! Congrats Ben and Susan.

Big Congrats to you both. I've been in the 'game' for 20 years now and haven't looked back.

Live well!

Congrats Ben & Mrs. Soon to be Annhilator!

Big Congrats to you both. I've been in the 'game' for 20 years now and haven't looked back.

Live well!

This is my plan!

Back