Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

This makes me happy!

you want to play everyday if you could huh?

Of course... See see what I did there

Just so happens im an hour away from being in cincy for the weekend

Where are u not at home?

Little heads up...my son and I will be heading to Indy for Thanksgiving. Other than that day, I'm up for a round...somewhere.

I'll probably take him to Orchard or something in Greenwood as he's a beginner, but I'd like to get out somewhere with the locals.

When you coming into Indy?

I may be looking to play a round in the Akron area Sat if anyone is interested.

Little heads up...my son and I will be heading to Indy for Thanksgiving. Other than that day, I'm up for a round...somewhere.

I'll probably take him to Orchard or something in Greenwood as he's a beginner, but I'd like to get out somewhere with the locals.

Let me know when and where you want to play, I could make it to Indy, as I'm staying home this Thanksgiving so I could make it for 18

Let me know when and where you want to play, I could make it to Indy, as I'm staying home this Thanksgiving so I could make it for 18

I'm working Thanksgiving day and leaving that Sat but would be up for Friday.

HAHA I read you showed up saturday but not sunday?

You home this weekend?

if you wanna play I'm up for it, I'm playing tomorrow.

I gotta see how much packing I can get done tomorrow ill let u know if I can sneak out sat morning

Re: Indy
I don't even know what courses are moderately priced and of above average quality around town. I just know names of some that I always thought would be fun.

The Fort
Purgatory
The Legends
??

tapt

I don't even know what courses are moderately priced and of above average quality around town. I just know names of some that I always thought would be fun.

The Fort
Purgatory
The Legends
??

tapt

good chance that time of year u will have the white stuff on the ground too

The fort is awesome!

The Fort
Purgatory
The Legends
??

tapt

Any of those are good. Not sure on pricing for them. I would imagine that winter pricing will be in effect at that point, especially with the trend in the weather here right now. Eagle Creek is another good option. Smock is decent. Heartland Crossing in Camby is in good shape from what I have heard. Timbergate down towards Columbus or Otter Creek in Columbus are good options as wellm

good chance that time of year u will have the white stuff on the ground too

The fort is awesome!
Such a weather downer, you are. I quit going home for Christmas for just that reason.

Played with Indy boys last year in Nov. and it was downright comfy, if I recall correctly.

I don't care. You and Hitman should figure something out that's maybe in the middle so he doesn't have to drive so far. Who else is close, since Skittle up and moved out of town??

Such a weather downer, you are. I quit going home for Christmas for just that reason.

Played with Indy boys last year in Nov. and it was downright comfy, if I recall correctly.

I don't care. You and Hitman should figure something out that's maybe in the middle so he doesn't have to drive so far. Who else is close, since Skittle up and moved out of town??

Depending on what side of Indy your on I'm maybe 1.5 hrs away

I'm in Fort Wayne. Unfortunetly I will be in Wisconsin this year for thanksgiving.

I'll see what I can find that's out on North/East side of town that's decent and is good on pricing. Toad, what time of November are you up again? I'll try and get a day off that week of Thanksgiving that works for everyone. Golfin and Hitman, what are good days for you all too? I will probably be looking at the first of week, like Monday or Tuesday as the easier day for me to play.

I'll see what I can find that's out on North/East side of town that's decent and is good on pricing. Toad, what time of November are you up again? I'll try and get a day off that week of Thanksgiving that works for everyone. Golfin and Hitman, what are good days for you all too? I will probably be looking at the first of week, like Monday or Tuesday as the easier day for me to play.

Monday and tuesday would work for me tuesday I can get out earlier as I will already be off work. Monday I could be there by 10ish

Monday and tuesday would work for me tuesday I can get out earlier as I will already be off work. Monday I could be there by 10ish
Yea, 25/26 then? I'll be home that week of the holiday and going back Saturday, maybe Sunday

Yea, 25/26 then? I'll be home that week of the holiday and going back Saturday, maybe Sunday

Yeah I get off the 25th at 8am and it's 2hrs or so from work to Indy. The 26th I will be home already and could get over that way earlier.

Do we want to aim for the 26th then?

Cool with me. Anyone ever heard of that Hawk's Tail place in Greenfield?

Cool. I will put my request in that Tuesday the 26th of Nov.

I have not Sean. I will see if I can find some info on it.

Back