Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
started the simulator league tonight, I am the leader in club house!!! shot 38 on the first 9, par 36 and 40 on the second, par 36. not sure how the handicaps will shake out but jimmy was 2 shots higher than me, we tied on the first 9 but he ran into a little trouble on the second 9. hope to keep up the good play to maybe bring home some coin :banana:

started the simulator league tonight, I am the leader in club house!!! shot 38 on the first 9, par 36 and 40 on the second, par 36. not sure how the handicaps will shake out but jimmy was 2 shots higher than me, we tied on the first 9 but he ran into a little trouble on the second 9. hope to keep up the good play to maybe bring home some coin :banana:
Nice to see you're back in your"Comfort Zone" on Astroturf! Will miss you tomorrow,sorry you can't make it.

That's the one! Mark and I are pretty close. So close he probably has my debit card memorized from everything I've bought from him! Lol

Small world.. I have Mark's cell on speed dial.. we've known each other since 2008.. great guy to deal with..

cadman have you given any thought to playing in Binghamton this Saturday? We've got a good group of THPers heading that way.

Sent you a PM regarding this...

Just revisiting the idea of an outing at Seneca Hickory Stick some time in November. Original thought was 11/2 or 11/3.
Let me know if anyone is interested. Might be one of my last rounds of the year.

Just revisiting the idea of an outing at Seneca Hickory Stick some time in November. Original thought was 11/2 or 11/3.
Let me know if anyone is interested. Might be one of my last rounds of the year.

I am definitely interested if we can swing it. Would love to get another round in there. Hopefully the weather will hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am definitely interested if we can swing it. Would love to get another round in there. Hopefully the weather will hold. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully all this lousy weather will run it's course by then. Extended forecast (7-10 days) looks iffy.

Hopefully all this lousy weather will run it's course by then. Extended forecast (7-10 days) looks iffy.

Yeah.. does not look good at all. Starting to hear the "s" word being thrown around as well. I have no problems playing in the cold, but I need to feel my hands when I am swinging and see my ball land. :)

Yeah.. does not look good at all. Starting to hear the "s" word being thrown around as well. I have no problems playing in the cold, but I need to feel my hands when I am swinging and see my ball land. :)

Agreed, no snow but I have started rounds in sub 40 temps but only if it's supposed to warm up as the day goes on.
Last year played into mid-December. That's not happening regardless of the weather this year :)

Agreed, no snow but I have started rounds in sub 40 temps but only if it's supposed to warm up as the day goes on.
Last year played into mid-December. That's not happening regardless of the weather this year :)

If I play in mid-December, it is outside of New York or at Plum Creek in a building. :)

I am sure Maddog will jump on at some point, but he shot me a couple texts to let me know Jimmy's surgery was successful and he is recovering. Sounds like he will be good to go in about 10-12 days.

I am sure Maddog will jump on at some point, but he shot me a couple texts to let me know Jimmy's surgery was successful and he is recovering. Sounds like he will be good to go in about 10-12 days.

That's great news

I am sure Maddog will jump on at some point, but he shot me a couple texts to let me know Jimmy's surgery was successful and he is recovering. Sounds like he will be good to go in about 10-12 days. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear Jimmy is on the mend and he should be ready right around the time we're thinking for Hickory Stick.

This is awesome to hear.

jimmy is home and doing well minus his gall bladder!!! he is resting comfortable, dr said everything went well, he maybe be able to swing in 10-12 days, he said he has a few days to working on his putting stroke, lol, thanks for all the good wishes for jimmy, I know he appreciates them

Being so young and strong,I don't see why he can't play this weekend! Glad to hear he's doing well,missed both of you at Conklin.I know you would have had a great time playing the course.Let's shoot for another round soon!

Here's some pictures to a match play event of "epic" proportions. Such a battle back and forth all day between Aaron (Amsmith61) and Mike (Maddog701). Both had respectable scores for such tough October cold weather WNY conditions. I will leave all the grueling details up to the men that left their hearts out on the course at Salmon Creek only thing I will add is that if I was able to play.......I would have taken both of their money!

apu3yjub.jpg

avena9es.jpg

sy7aretu.jpg

y6uruqaz.jpg

ubumemu6.jpg

ba3a7egy.jpg

6e7u7a2a.jpg

yhy3yqes.jpg

ypuzehyv.jpg

ubu3e2a3.jpg

a8u3e6up.jpg

zeququ3a.jpg

It was a match play of epic proportions. The pressure was so immense, two golf courses shut down because they didn't want to host it.

I started off hot and jumped out to an early lead. Maddog the steely veteran won't go away and slowly cut away at the lead. One the back nine, my putting stroke disappeared for about 4 holes and it cost me severely.

All in all it was a great day even with the wind blowing at 20-25 mph.

The 9th hole at Salmon Creek is a 430 yard par 4 that you are teeing off in a tunnel (see pictures) . Into the teeth of the wind made it miserable.

As for Six4three5's boasting. If he had played, Maddog would have been in his head about the 5th hole and would have been done. :)

Always fun getting together with you guys and I hope it isn't the last round for 2013.

It was a match play of epic proportions. The pressure was so immense, two golf courses shut down because they didn't want to host it.

I started off hot and jumped out to an early lead. Maddog the steely veteran won't go away and slowly cut away at the lead. One the back nine, my putting stroke disappeared for about 4 holes and it cost me severely.

All in all it was a great day even with the wind blowing at 20-25 mph.

The 9th hole at Salmon Creek is a 430 yard par 4 that you are teeing off in a tunnel (see pictures) . Into the teeth of the wind made it miserable.

As for Six4three5's boasting. If he had played, Maddog would have been in his head about the 5th hole and would have been done. :)

Always fun getting together with you guys and I hope it isn't the last round for 2013.

Bold had me laughing out loud!! That line was great!

This was completely false. He no longer gets in my head. In fact he's so bad at it he gets into his own head thinking he's getting into my head. Only 1 person gets into my head, and thats me!

Bold had me laughing out loud!! That line was great!

This was completely false. He no longer gets in my head. In fact he's so bad at it he gets into his own head thinking he's getting into my head. Only 1 person gets into my head, and thats me!

Yeah, yeah.. It is fun watching the two of you go back and forth..

At least there wasn't any leaves on the ground....

Oh there were leaves just not a ton of them. Lost at least one ball to leaves.

I see what you did there, and dude being on the laptop for the first time in awhile, I just saw what your "handicap" was I'm laughing so hard over here! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back