The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Gonna be in KC this weekend, may need to hit up Chipotle at least once while I'm there!

Forget Chipotle, Freebirds has more menu items to choose from and is the same price if not cheaper. Plus Freebirds is closer to my apartment!

I gained 20 lbs the summer they opened the first Chipotle in town. We were there 2-3x per week. I'm kind of worried for my waist as there is a new one opening about 1/2 mile from my house in the next week or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

There are worse fasts foods to eat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forget Chipotle, Freebirds has more menu items to choose from and is the same price if not cheaper. Plus Freebirds is closer to my apartment!

It's not anywhere near cheaper unless you get the hybrid. And a lot of the more items (the ones I would get) are pay for items. I like they give you your choice of tortilla, but I still get the same as Chipotle. Like the Monster option though. You live off Metcalf, I take it? I was at the one in Mission a couple days ago. (And if so, it's not THAT much closer!)

i've gone to chipotle about 5 times now. every time i've gotten the chicken burrito. only once was i not extremely pleased by the food. i've never been pleased by the price... freakin $9 for a burrito with guac and a drink..

i've gone to chipotle about 5 times now. every time i've gotten the chicken burrito. only once was i not extremely pleased by the food. i've never been pleased by the price... freakin $9 for a burrito with guac and a drink..

You need to try Canadian prices for everything sometime. You'll appreciate American food prices a lot more.

Debating on making a trip to Boston before Christmas just for Chipolte.

It's not anywhere near cheaper unless you get the hybrid. And a lot of the more items (the ones I would get) are pay for items. I like they give you your choice of tortilla, but I still get the same as Chipotle. Like the Monster option though. You live off Metcalf, I take it? I was at the one in Mission a couple days ago. (And if so, it's not THAT much closer!)

I've only had Freebirds once. I thought it was good. Yeah I live off of Metcalf, so I'm right around the corner from their location on 119th.

I've only had Freebirds once. I thought it was good. Yeah I live off of Metcalf, so I'm right around the corner from their location on 119th.

Ahhh, you're way south. I was thinking of the area of Johnson Drive and Metcalf.

As long as you walk there, you should be okay. :D

I gained 20 lbs the summer they opened the first Chipotle in town. We were there 2-3x per week. I'm kind of worried for my waist as there is a new one opening about 1/2 mile from my house in the next week or 2.

Last nights dinner
u6ysebes.jpg

Ha-Ha....just saw Philly's post right above and the time stamp of 8:38am and thought for a moment......"They are serving breakfast now???!!!"

Ha-Ha....just saw Philly's post right above and the time stamp of 8:38am and thought for a moment......"They are serving breakfast now???!!!"

He should be posting it right from the store!

He should be posting it right from the store!
i only had 2% battery left lol but i wasnt going to throw away an opportunity to take the pic

i only had 2% battery left lol but i wasnt going to throw away an opportunity to take the pic
Sounds like a job for the FrankenBattery!

Chipotle for dinner. Immodium for lunch. My apologies to my co-workers.

Dude they have breakfast at a couple locations. It is a dream of mine and Dan's to have it at some point.

The chicken is my least favorite of their meats. I usually do a bowl, and my order of preference is steak, pork, beef and then chicken. If I'm REALLY hungover, I'll do a beef burrito in the tortilla with hot sauce and the Chipotle Tobasco. Guess I know where I'm going lunch tomorrow.

Every time I see this thread it makes me cry a little inside, since the closest Chipotle to me is 51 miles away, plus it's in Vancouver, so I'd have to cross a freaking international border to get to it!

...that being said, I'd still think about doing it... :eat:

Drive by the new one by my house last night to see if it was open yet. Now I like Chipotle as much as the next guy but I'll be damned if I'm waiting 30 minutes to order a burrito. Should've used the app I guess.

ahazumyh.jpg

Drive by the new one by my house last night to see if it was open yet. Now I like Chipotle as much as the next guy but I'll be damned if I'm waiting 30 minutes to order a burrito. Should've used the app I guess.
Give it a week. Then the line will only be to the door and you can get through in ten or fifteen minutes.

Gonna be putting in some extra reps at the gym today to make some room... Chipotle, here I come!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Oh god how I love a good burrito bowl. Fill that thing with some guaco and spicy chicken....Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Now I"m starving. Great. Knew I should have brought lunch.....

Back