Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man.... I'm always pondering new clubs. I would love to try a set of irons that is a little more GI I guess. I love the J40 cb but they may be a stretch for me, not always as forgiving as I would like. I have my eyes on the JPX 825, RB tour, and the XHP from Callaway.

Exact three choices im podering? Have u hit any of them to compare?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pondering a r9 3 Wood this weekend, need to fill this slot in my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm pondering the box that was just delivered to my house.

Pondering if the number 77 will be on the coins j ordered.

Hey...a guy can dream, right?

I remember when this was the equipment pondering thread

Callaway Optiforce, hit it at the golf smith and was hitting 280 yds total distance. Seriously Pondering!!

Man.... I'm always pondering new clubs. I would love to try a set of irons that is a little more GI I guess. I love the J40 cb but they may be a stretch for me, not always as forgiving as I would like. I have my eyes on the JPX 825, RB tour, and the XHP from Callaway.

I've hit 2 out of the 3 you mentioned, and I"d say the JPX 825 would be a very good match for what you're looking for. The RB tour arent as GI as I think you might like. The 825's being forged is a nice bonus. Long clubs, too.

Pondering having a full set of wedges....51, 55, 59 of Trusty Rusty, or 52, 56, 60 of SM4's. Not much liking the current mismatched set I've got.

I am pondering if I can get Cobra to throw the Kuro Kage shaft into some Tour Trusty's.

I am pondering if I can get Cobra to throw the Kuro Kage shaft into some Tour Trusty's.

Now that is an interesting ponder.

Pondering having a full set of wedges....51, 55, 59 of Trusty Rusty, or 52, 56, 60 of SM4's. Not much liking the current mismatched set I've got.

+1 to this. I absolutely love mine. Shelf grind so versatile and solid. Customization is off the charts!

Word, soon as I start making that Anderson Silva money.

The problem is that if I did that, and it would be glorious if I did, I then have extra wedges I've rusted up and ruined the resale value on sitting in my garage. My wife is beginning to express concerns about my growing collection of clubs I don't take with me when I go golfing. If I go with the Vokeys or the Rustys, I've at least already got one of them to get started with.

Trying to figure out which putter I want to game tomorrow.

SmartSquare? :)
I wish!

Setting up my bag, I placed 3 putters in there, and will figure it out tomorrow. The three I placed in there are;
1. Betti BB33
2. Cleveland T-Frame
3. TM Daddy Long Legs

All three have been my gamers this year, and I roll them all well, just trying to figure out which one I want to use going forward.

T-frame!

I wish!

Setting up my bag, I placed 3 putters in there, and will figure it out tomorrow. The three I placed in there are;
1. Betti BB33
2. Cleveland T-Frame
3. TM Daddy Long Legs

All three have been my gamers this year, and I roll them all well, just trying to figure out which one I want to use going forward.

Put them all in a trash can on the curb and see which one you save first lol

Mizuno MP-54s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back