SeeMore Putters Thread

I am considering sticking a little backweight in there with maybe a .5 to 1in extension.

I wish I could find somewhere to explain a cheap way to make a backweight using things I have at home!!

Bought a 1/2" X 2" clevis pin today at Lowes for $3.02 after tax. In researching it, I found it to be 55 grams which is more than I want so I took a hacksaw to it and cut it in half. Will install it tomorrow along with a new grip that I already had at home. Tried a grip that was 20 grams heavier than my preferred grip but I didn't like the grip as much as my normal one so I am trying this route.

Yeah. Same situation here. Need to lengthen mine by 2 1/2 inches and will be putting the lime 1.0 on there.

So what to put for some weight and how much is the question (I don't have a gram scale). Won't be here until Tuesday so have some time to sort it out.

Yeah. Same situation here. Need to lengthen mine by 2 1/2 inches and will be putting the lime 1.0 on there.

So what to put for some weight and how much is the question (I don't have a gram scale). Won't be here until Tuesday so have some time to sort it out.

Cookie, I have an electronic scale that I use to weigh my fishing rods. You are more than welcome to use it. I bought it at walmart for 20 or 30 bucks if you want to get one.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I need to find the 20g bolt that james used when he did his! Guess im gonna be taking my gram acale into Home Depot to find one, then to figure out how to get it into the butt of the club without falling down...

Wait am im reading this right that you bought a Z??????

I need to find the 20g bolt that james used when he did his! Guess im gonna be taking my gram acale into Home Depot to find one, then to figure out how to get it into the butt of the club without falling down...

Think he had the bolt plus lead on there.

Yep, z on da way!

I like it, im going to do some toying tomorrow with the CBish world on this, and you can swingnmine on the 27th and decide what you think

Such a phenomenal looking flatstick!

udanejap.jpg

detude5u.jpg

esuqa6yh.jpg

Beautiful putter Cookie!!!

The clevis pin works great for backweighting! Just did my ONE CS. The 1/2" pin sits perfectly on top of the shaft. Shortest I could find was 2" so I cut a little over an inch off to get it to 25 grams. Wrapped the "shank" portion with masking tape until it fit snug inside the shaft. The head of the pin sits right on top of the butt of the shaft and does add about 1/16" to the length. Put on new grip and done!

udanejap.jpg

detude5u.jpg

esuqa6yh.jpg

What a beautiful putter!

The clevis pin works great for backweighting! Just did my ONE CS. The 1/2" pin sits perfectly on top of the shaft. Shortest I could find was 2" so I cut a little over an inch off to get it to 25 grams. Wrapped the "shank" portion with masking tape until it fit snug inside the shaft. The head of the pin sits right on top of the butt of the shaft and does add about 1/16" to the length. Put on new grip and done!

Keep us up on how the back weighting works for you.

Thanks guys! Update on mine:

Arrived today at 32.5".

Removed grip to reveal a tour lock 40g back weight.

Extending to 35" tomorrow, adding weight, and installing SS lime 1.0.

#excited

Dang Cookie that is freaking beautiful. So jealous! nice pick up.

I need to extend mine an inch or so I think. Gotta measure up and double-check. I definitely feel better with it a little more upright than I can be at the current length.

udanejap.jpg

detude5u.jpg

esuqa6yh.jpg

Very nice purchase Cookie. I know you're going to enjoy rolling her.
Several THPrs have picked up "Zs" lately. It's a good trend.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I just noticed the serial cookie. 002! How in the hell did you get that one?

I just noticed the serial cookie. 002! How in the hell did you get that one?

Lucky eBay pickup dude at a phenomenal steal. ($185 shipped)

Omg you gotta be kidding! I'm checking eBay every 15 minutes from now on because I need a z3c

Cookie, that is a steal! We'll done buddy! As far as the putter goes....it's that good! I love mine. Absolutely love it

I've been regretting this hahahahahaha!!!!

So happy for you dude. What an incredible deal. Looks like it was kept in great condition as well.

I've been regretting this hahahahahaha!!!!

So happy for you dude. What an incredible deal. Looks like it was kept in great condition as well.

I owe you dude. You left it alone for me and I THANK YOU!!

Dang Cookie, cops shown up to arrest you yet for stealing. Great find buddy!!

Great find Cookie!!

TapAhoy!

Back