A thread for SoCal golfers.

What's up Californians?
I was wondering what everyone's availability is looking like for the next few months.

I would love to link up with a THP group. Available for the orange and San Diego tracks most of October and all of November.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Just a warning to Y'all--I'll be back in the area in three weeks and will be looking to impress everyone!!
Cricket--I heard a rumor that a certain Rhino was going to toast ya'
Look forward to seeing you guys soon.
Jeff

That bug is very afraid. :alien:

Does anyone want to exchange numbers for faster and easier communication?

I just wanted to chime in here and say that I'd love to hear about more outings in the LA/SoCal Area. I am in Brentwood, and generally don't have much better to do than hit the links!

I just wanted to chime in here and say that I'd love to hear about more outings in the LA/SoCal Area. I am in Brentwood, and generally don't have much better to do than hit the links!

We should try and get a round together bud.

Anyone getting out this weekend?

Anyone want to play Elkins Ranch this Friday in the morning? It's in Fillmore

Hey Cmac! Yeah I'm about for Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. I was hoping to get 2 rounds in this trip. I'm staying up in the valley now..

Hey peeps, just wanted to check in and say hello! I'm new to THP and live in Lakewood, CA. I'm sure I will be seeing some of you around, if I haven't already!!!

Nick

Hey peeps, just wanted to check in and say hello! I'm new to THP and live in Lakewood, CA. I'm sure I will be seeing some of you around, if I haven't already!!!

Nick

Nick,
great to have you join the forum AND the SoCal group. Will be back in the Palm Springs area for the winter this coming weekend and looking forward to a meet-up shortly thereafter.
White Rhino SOMETIMES keeps upcoming happenings/get-togethers on the first post of this thread(HINT, HINT Rhino !!!)
I'm sure we'll meet shortly.
Jeff

Nick,
great to have you join the forum AND the SoCal group. Will be back in the Palm Springs area for the winter this coming weekend and looking forward to a meet-up shortly thereafter.
White Rhino SOMETIMES keeps upcoming happenings/get-togethers on the first post of this thread(HINT, HINT Rhino !!!)
Jeff

I would put them up there if there were any going on. (hint hint hint)

I'll be down there (in P.S. area) on Sat-or Sun at latest. I'm up for a game anytime from Wed on....just have to get the house all opened and everything working.

I was just in Palm Springs & Palm Desert this past Sunday. Have you played at Indian Wells resort? I'd love to catch a round with you out there.

I was just in Palm Springs & Palm Desert this past Sunday. Have you played at Indian Wells resort? I'd love to catch a round with you out there.
Manny,
We live in Mission Lakes CC, but I have played some of the valley courses--Desert Dunes, Taquitz Creek, Rancho Mirage, Rancho Las Palmas, PGA West Nicklaus and Norman, Mesquite, Cathederal Canyon, Cimmaron--to name some. Have not played Indian Wells or a good number of the other high end courses.
We'll have to see if we can work out a couple rounds somewhere. If I remember right, you're around Palmdale somewhere? I did play Rancho Vista a few years ago.
Jeff

Manny,
We live in Mission Lakes CC, but I have played some of the valley courses--Desert Dunes, Taquitz Creek, Rancho Mirage, Rancho Las Palmas, PGA West Nicklaus and Norman, Mesquite, Cathederal Canyon, Cimmaron--to name some. Have not played Indian Wells or a good number of the other high end courses.
We'll have to see if we can work out a couple rounds somewhere. If I remember right, you're around Palmdale somewhere? I did play Rancho Vista a few years ago.
Jeff

I'm not familiar with that area at all, but all I can say is WOW! You have played a great amount of courses. I'd love to play on any of those at some point. That's definitely something I'm looking forward to is playing a round with you. Yes I am just right next to Palmdale. It's a nice course that's gotten better from what I hear. I play there every Wednesday. I hope to catch a round with you in the near future.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Elkins Ranch has a deal starting November 1st. Buy $25 worth of stuff in the pro shop and get free greens fees.

Not a bad deal if you're in the market for anything new.

Nick,
Jeff

Thanks Swamper... Glad to be here! I have already met some really cool people on here and love the info I am getting. I will be keeping an eye out for some G2G's for sure! I love the Palm Springs area, just haven't played out there yet!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but Elkins Ranch has a deal starting November 1st. Buy $25 worth of stuff in the pro shop and get free greens fees.

Not a bad deal if you're in the market for anything new.

Could be a little far for me--about 170 miles and 3 hours (with little traffic, and when does that happen in the greater LA area??​)

Thanks Swamper... Glad to be here! I have already met some really cool people on here and love the info I am getting. I will be keeping an eye out for some G2G's for sure! I love the Palm Springs area, just haven't played out there yet!

A great majority of the coursesare shut down into Nov for overseeding, so there's not a lot going on right now-waiting for Mission Lakes to open on Nov. 4th.

Hello folks, I too am another SoCal'er new to the forum. I am based in the North OC area and play a lot of golf out at Willowick and Green River as well as some of the other IE courses. I typically try to play on Monday mornings while the wife is working. Scott

Hello folks, I too am another SoCal'er new to the forum. I am based in the North OC area and play a lot of golf out at Willowick and Green River as well as some of the other IE courses. I typically try to play on Monday mornings while the wife is working. Scott
I just played Willowick Saturday. For a while I was playing there every Sunday. I enjoy the course in the IE as well. Links of Summerly and Hidden Valley are a couple of my favorites. Post up if your heading out there. I might be able to get away.

Back