The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to see it for Jay Ratliff. He's a good guy, and was always someone who worked his tail off.

Wilson is playing well. Although I will say so far outside of that high flip for a TD to the wide open Rice, every pass goes about 6 yards. Its working however.

Wilson is playing well. Although I will say so far outside of that high flip for a TD to the wide open Rice, every pass goes about 6 yards. Its working however.
...against the Cardinals.

Wow, that was a terrible call.

Is Lynch the most underrated back in football?

Is Lynch the most underrated back in football?

Beast mode is underrated? By whom?

Tapatalk: Gently Tapped like a downhill three-footer.

Is he underrated? They talk about him as a top 5 back I think.

Ok maybe underrated is the wrong word I'm looking for. But it seems like when great backs are talked about it's always "AP and Ray Rice and Foster. Oh yea don't forget Lynch"

My pet peeve is people calling Adrian Peterson AP. Its AD. it stands for All Day. I know we are in a generation that everybody is the next TO. He was TO because nobody knew how to pronounce his first name.

My pet peeve is people calling Adrian Peterson AP. Its AD. it stands for All Day. I know we are in a generation that everybody is the next TO. He was TO because nobody knew how to pronounce his first name.
AD, All Day baby. Im also annoyed by people calling him AP.

Well I think that ML aka BM doesn't get enough national love. That was my point. Obviously I did a poor job stating that in my OP

Well I think that ML aka BM doesn't get enough national love. That was my point. Obviously I did a poor job stating that in my OP
He's played like BM tonight.

Do I dare say we have a ball game here?

Completely agree on this. When people say "AP" I completely ignore the rest of the sentence.

Finally.

Finally.

Jets new Defensive Scheme;

Rush 1.

Shadow Gronk with the other 10.

We also live in a generation when any athlete whose first name starts with an "A" is nicknamed A-{first syllable of last name}. Every time I hear "A-Rodg", I die a little inside.

for anyone crazy enough to watch MNF this week

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, the combined .090 winning percentage of the 1-4 Vikings and 0-6 Giants is officially the worst such record this late in the season in the 44-year history of MNF.

sadly it will probably be a good game.

sadly it will probably be a good game.

by good if u mean 2 crappy teams keeping it close, then yes perhaps

Im guessing Lynch didnt like the call for a goalline play action pass?

9af35912cf682bc4178074e0dd703536_large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back