The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOUCHDOWN UCF!!!

38 - 35, PAT pending!

Louisville..........

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Louisville is in the SEC right?

If not, I don't care if they get upset by an unranked opponent

:05 and Louisville is on the 48 yard line.

One T.O. left. Kick now? Throw deep?

Louisville is in the SEC right?

If not, I don't care if they get upset by an unranked opponent
No they are not. ACC, the big bad ACC.

UCF with the upset of #8 Louisville.

LMAO.

Louisville.............

TEDDY!!!!! #FAIL

what a terrible night. Poor defense. Poor coaching. Being a Louisville fan and a Tennessee fan is taking years off my life.

what a terrible night. Poor defense. Poor coaching. Being a Louisville fan and a Tennessee fan is taking years off my life.

Don't worry... Tennessee is gonna win.....

Yes I know. But Louisville will probably blow out an SEC team in a BCS game.
Probably, because the Top of the ACC usually goes to the same bowl game a 6-6 SEC Team goes to.

Probably, because the Top of the ACC usually goes to the same bowl game a 6-6 SEC Team goes to.

Or Florida last year.

Don't get me wrong here. I am purely trolling SEC fans.

Or Florida last year.

Don't get me wrong here. I am purely trolling SEC fans.
Oh, you're trolling? You? Trolling? That's something new for you. Who woulda thought?

Louisville vs UCF was a conference game. Louisville joins the ACC next year when Maryland leaves the conference.They will be in the Atlantic division which currently has #3 Clemson and #5 FSU.

Louisville vs UCF was a conference game. Louisville joins the ACC next year when Maryland leaves the conference.They will be in the Atlantic division which currently has #3 Clemson and #5 FSU.
Oh, whew! Glad they have those cupcakes on their schedule instead of the powerhouses like UCF.

Oh, whew! Glad they have those cupcakes on their schedule instead of the powerhouses like UCF.

No trolling UCF now... They #BallHard

I'd rather the conference had not expanded myself. It was motivated by basketball. Syracuse and Louisville are very good with the round ball.

I'd rather the conference had not expanded myself. It was motivated by basketball. Syracuse and Louisville are very good with the round ball.

Completely disagree. Conference realignment was/is all about football money.

Lol. Just giving you some hell dude.

ruhyzyqe.jpg

Completely disagree. Conference realignment was/is all about football money.

Big picture for all conferences yes. However within the ACC the teams picked were largely chosen for their basketball.

Big picture for all conferences yes. However within the ACC the teams picked were largely chosen for their basketball.

basketball don't make no $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back