The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tahoe lives in Tally and has been here the whole time.
Just hard to post in the Auburn football thread with the Wake and War show sponsored by Alpo. If its not Alpo, its just food.
Then you have the Ohio residents using pliers to get their panties out weekly after another big game against bumfuq tech.
And of course, Agent Orange that went nuts for 3 pages trolling about how Clemson was the best team ever assembled.

I'm laughing pretty hard right now....

I really hope at this point tOSU doesn't get in to the BCS Champ against Bama or Oregon we don't need another embarrassment.

I'm laughing pretty hard right now....

I really hope at this point tOSU doesn't get in to the BCS Champ against Bama or Oregon we don't need another embarrassment.

Part of me wants to see the melt down of OSU getting passed over, the other part of me wants to see them embarrassed.

Part of me wants to see the melt down of OSU getting passed over, the other part of me wants to see them embarrassed.

If we had a D we could compete but it's nonexistent at this point.

All I want is OSU vs Auburn. Watching the butt hurting happen in this thread would be absolutely epic.
The entire thread would be sponsored by lube and kleenex.

All I want is OSU vs Auburn. Watching the butt hurting happen in this thread would be absolutely epic.

I hope it happens!

Tahoe lives in Tally and has been here the whole time.
Just hard to post in the Auburn football thread with the Wake and War show sponsored by Alpo. If its not Alpo, its just food.
Then you have the Ohio residents using pliers to get their panties out weekly after another big game against bumfuq tech.
And of course, Agent Orange that went nuts for 3 pages trolling about how Clemson was the best team ever assembled.
FSU banter last night was far more impressive than the Wake and War show.
We could have taken it offline and text during the game, but we decided to let you all be annoyed by us. You're welcome.
THP Servers would explode.

I would love that matchup too, too bad there aren't any other decent teams in the Big 10, no way they don't play in the Rose Bowl or NC game.

Also, I now fully intend to stay let a weekly "Wake and War Show; Auburn vs ________" on a weekly basis.

I'm going to be fired as a mod aren't I?

Also, I now fully intend to stay let a weekly "Wake and War Show; Auburn vs ________" on a weekly basis.

Probably. But you do organize gear with the best of them, so its kind of fitting.

New sponsor for your show next week however.

The Wake & War show, sponsored by Mazda, if you like Chick Cars, we are for you.

Next week should be pretty exciting against Florida Atlantic?

Who???????

Who???????

Yep, coming off games against LSU, Ole Miss and Texas A&M, we like our chances to cool the jets. Our non-conf schedule isn't that strong this year, you are right.

Granted, WSU and Ark St will probably be bowl eligible.

As its going, an Auburn/Wisconsin bowl game is quite possible.

Yep, coming off games against LSU, Ole Miss and Texas A&M, we like our chances to cool the jets. Our non-conf schedule isn't that strong this year, you are right.

You were supposed to make a FAMU joke =(

As its going, an Auburn/Wisconsin bowl game is quite possible.

I was at the last one, I didn't enjoy it so much. I like the matchup better this year.

I think that is the last bowl game we lost.

Are we lowering the bar to bowl eligibility?

Who???????

Apparently we have scheduled an airport?

I was at the last one, I didn't enjoy it so much. I like the matchup better this year.

I think that is the last bowl game we lost.

Lol. I think that's the last one we won.

Edit: nope. We beat the Miami Shapiros before the rose bowl calamities.

Did you miss the part where I said our OOC schedule isn't that strong?

Wisconsin played UMass and Tennessee Tech. I will say nothing about OOC

FSU finally wins a big game and the fans come out of the woodwork talking trash.
Yeah! I'm a fan that does not say anything until they have a reason to. How dare me! Just to be clear, I'm not some bandwagoner. I have lived in Tallahassee for more than 20 years and have had tickets the whole time.

What the heck was Charlie doing in this gif?

ClemsonBro.gif

Charlie's never had that much fun in his life.

Yeah! I'm a fan that does not say anything until they have a reason to. How dare me! Just to be clear, I'm not some bandwagoner. I have lived in Tallahassee for more than 20 years and have had tickets the whole time.

It's friendly prodding . Don't take too much I say to heart.

It's friendly prodding . Don't take too much I say to heart.
It's all gravy baby...

I'm just excited to have a team to be proud of. The Lost Decade, as we like to call it, was difficult for a fan base that once had a team go 15 consecutive years in the top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back