Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
#SelfReplacement?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Yes sir, with the help of the IT guy from my company.

Yes sir, with the help of the IT guy from my company.

Awesome news. Save that money, man.

LG G2 was pretty bad as as well.

Galaxy Gear smartwatch impressed me too.

LG G2 was pretty bad as as well.

Galaxy Gear smartwatch impressed me too.

You know what to do.......

You know what to do.......

Hehehe.... Never listen to a drunk man trying to help you make big purchases.

Tuesday brings new iPad announcement. If they toss the A7 and Retina in a Mini I may have to upgrade. I am indifferent to a fingerprint sensor.

Hard ponder on the Nexus 5, but think I may wait for the first few shipments first after what happened with Nexus 4 shipments last year or should I say lack there of.

Hard ponder on the Nexus 5, but think I may wait for the first few shipments first after what happened with Nexus 4 shipments last year or should I say lack there of.

It's another phone without a replaceable battery. Weren't you here a few weeks ago complaining about that?

It's another phone without a replaceable battery. Weren't you here a few weeks ago complaining about that?

Yes......:alien:.

When the S4 is the only real option with a replacement battery, going with a phone with a replacement battery is hard to do and I've heard Samsung may move to a solid back, non-replaceable battery with the S5.

It's sort of like the manual vs. automatic market in cars. Manufactures just don't make them.

Yes......:alien:.

When the S4 is the only real option with a replacement battery, going with a phone with a replacement battery is hard to do and I've heard Samsung may move to a solid back, non-replaceable battery with the S5.

It's sort of like the manual vs. automatic market in cars. Manufactures just don't make them.
I hope they don't go in that direction.

I hope they don't go in that direction.

It would be a shame because think they attract a lot of customers based on being one of very few (if any) that still offer a removable back.

Keep the micro SD slot and I'd still be happy.

Well I went ahead & bought a HP G7 17.3" laptop. Just too good of a deal $370. Only thing I'm not crazy about is it's Windows 8.. I'm such an old stickler wish it was XP.

tappin from my big as note2

Bought the Sony CT260 soundbar this weekend. Best Buy had it on sale for $250. After hooking it up, and getting the 'thumbs up' from the Mrs., I boxed up our Pioneer VSX-1018 Receiver and Bose Acoustimass 10s. Those items will probably be going to Craigslist next week.

We have an open space living room, connected to the kitchen, with concrete flooring and a 12' ceiling in the living room. I just never liked how the Bose sounded in that room. And, with my wife moving furniture all of the time, the rear speakers (ceiling mounted) never seemed to do their job. And, we never listen to FM/AM on the Tuner. When we listen to music, it is with one of the music channels on the TV. Getting rid of the Bose probably elimated a dozen cables behind the entertainment center.

The BB salesman was pushing the Kliptch soundbar real hard. And, most of their soundbar's didn't have the wireless subwoofer working ("....we get some connection issues with all the electronics in this building...."). Then he started talking about "true surround" in a soundbar costing at least a grand. I wasn't going to let him upsell me on anything. I got upsold by BB when I bought the Bose. Sons-a-b!@#$%!@$%! He did get me to buy an additional digital optical cable ("it's an open box. So, we'll discount it."). When I get home, there is a cable in the box. I specifically asked him if that was included and he said, "No". Now, I'll be making a return trip to get that $20 back.

Anyway, the soundbar is awesome.

Oh. Yes.
tegasyve.jpg

Installed!

keeps giving me an error. WTF

I got it downloaded and installed. It says due to demand there is a waiting list. I have my name on said list and they will email me as soon as I am first in line.

I got it downloaded and installed. It says due to demand there is a waiting list. I have my name on said list and they will email me as soon as I am first in line.
Same thing here. I would imagine with all of the downloads occuring today, and the demand for it, RIMs servers would be overloaded. Imagine all the people on Android and iOS trying to hit their servers ON TOP of the 5 people still using a Blackberry. Total overload.

Wait listed on the Apple App store as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back