The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

SORRY!!!! ; ( I tried!!!! RSC

Just found out that I am entered too, woo hoo. awaiting email confirmation for payment.

Looks like I will be picking you up Ken. Excited to see many old friends and make some new ones at THP headquarters.

I'm pumped for you Randy!

I may cry tears of joy.

DEANO!

I shed a few already

Just found out that I am entered too, woo hoo. awaiting email confirmation for payment.

Looks like I will be picking you up Ken. Excited to see many old friends and make some new ones at THP headquarters.

Great news my friend. I kept reading through the responses hoping to see that you got in, but was beginning to get worried. It's good that a SeeMore gamer like you will be there. We'll have a blast. Maybe we can room together up there.

Just got my Deposit Received email. I'm all set.

Got my deposit email! I am set!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Dang interweb... I am not feeling the love... :(
1 minute was clearly too long.

I am waitlisted.

Wow I sent it to the wrong email addy. I wish there was a slap my head emo! Gonna go sit in the corner and put on my dunce cap now.

Verizon LTE thank you!

I'm in, deposit sent!

I sent the email, set my phone down to shoot my 2pm appointment. I might have to offer a reshoot to them, I'm sure I was shaking waiting for the confirmation!

Verizon LTE thank you!

I'm in, deposit sent!

I sent the email, set my phone down to shoot my 2pm appointment. I might have to offer a reshoot to them, I'm sure I was shaking waiting for the confirmation!

YES!!! I know you were excited about this opportunity. I'm glad you made it in.

I'm in shock.

Don't be.....I'm coming for you big dog! Maybe we'll even get to play our first round together, unless #cookie doesn't want me to play in your group. He's paying for my deposit right now so hopefully he says YES!

Candan........the weekend just got a bit more interesting now. Can't wait big guy!

Jersey....you better be ready to laugh a lot this weekend buddy!

Dean......captain my captain!

Texas Crew.....let's do this! Gonna be awesome. I really wanted in this one. I even excused myself from our teacher/parent conference to get that email sent! My wife just looked at the teacher and said to her, "It's work related". LOL! Man I'm excited to see old friends along with some new ones! Dawg Daddy, v.man, coers, Johnson and others can't wait to shake your hands!

YES!!! I know you were excited about this opportunity. I'm glad you made it in.

Thanks buddy, you too!

Going to be awesome!

Dang interweb... I am not feeling the love... :(
1 minute was clearly too long.

I am waitlisted.

We'll have to do a mini event here in Memphis :) that'll make me feel better

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Great news my friend. I kept reading through the responses hoping to see that you got in, but was beginning to get worried. It's good that a SeeMore gamer like you will be there. We'll have a blast. Maybe we can room together up there.

Just got my Deposit Received email. I'm all set.

That would be great if we do get a choice. Just received my email for deposit received also.

Don't be.....I'm coming for you big dog! Maybe we'll even get to play our first round together, unless #cookie doesn't want me to play in your group. He's paying for my deposit right now so hopefully he says YES!

Candan........the weekend just got a bit more interesting now. Can't wait big guy!

Texas Crew.....let's do this! Gonna be awesome. I really wanted in this one. I even excused myself from our teacher/parent conference to get that email sent! My wife just looked at the teacher and said to her, "It's work related". LOL! Man I'm excited to see old friends along with some new ones! Dawg Daddy, v.man, coers, Johnson and others can't wait to shake your hands!

It will be great to meet you Nate. You are a legend on here!

I'm almost as excited to get to meet Big Time as I am for the event...ALMOST!!

Verizon LTE thank you!!
In hindsight maybe I should have used my phone instead of making an excuse to get to a work computer.

Congratulations to everyone that got in. This will be a very special event and I will be following the thread closely.

Got my deposit confirmation as well...Now it's starting to feel real!! Can't wait for such an incredible event, with some really great THP'ers.

Holy Hannah. I'm going down to the club and pound some balls to work off all this hyper excitement. Besides, I have to get ready for the Sarasota Gauntlet!

First time I think I have ever wanted to hug this POS computer at work! Usually my only thoughts involve ways to completely annihilate it and throw it out a window!

I'm still on the golf course and I can't update my PayPal payment info (or I'm just not looking in the right spot). On 16 now, I will be paid in full immediately after I finish.

Congrats to all that got in. Jealous of the time you are all going to have!

I'm still on the golf course and I can't update my PayPal payment info (or I'm just not looking in the right spot). On 16 now, I will be paid in full immediately after I finish.

Woot woot! I can't wait to make the road trip down with you Dean and Ricky!!

Congrats guys. I felt the same excitement with the THP event "Love is in the Air." Awesome feeling.

Back