2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

I'm seeing hi of 53 and sun...

Short bust at the end of this week, but it won't be long lived on the ground. We are actually supposedly going to get one to two inches Wednesday into Thursday. But the warm up on Frisay and Saturday should dispatch that fairly quickly.

Something came up and I wont be able to make it this weekend.

bummer dude, I removed you from the list

I also reached out to Mcg1245 as I havent heard from him in awhile

Anyone happen to have an extra pair of cold weather gloves in a M/L that I can borrow for Sat? LOL

Anyone happen to have an extra pair of cold weather gloves in a M/L that I can borrow for Sat? LOL

Yeah, I do.. They are sitting beside the set I am going to buy at GolfSmith on the way up Saturday hahaha

Mine will probably be put to good use this weekend. Haha

Mine will probably be put to good use this weekend. Haha

As they were this past weekend?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Yeah, I do.. They are sitting beside the set I am going to buy at GolfSmith on the way up Saturday hahaha

Probably should check and see if mine are still buried in my bag!

Played New Albany Links today for the first time. The course is in decent condition, not a lot of leafs on the greens. Only bad thing was the bunkers. They were wet due to the weather as of late and it was like hitting off dirt.

But with all that being said I tied my personal best 80. And shot a personal best 37 on the back.

GYSxXuR.png

1st Tee
VRNiHcI.jpg

15th Tee
iuTJHxw.jpg

17th Tee (Par 3)
Zp1kLab.jpg

Now i will shoot 100 on sunday.....

Rob question for you? How many times did you hit driver off the tee? When I looked at the course it looked like playing to the area of 250ish from the tee was the smart move most of the course.

Nice round, Rob! Thanks for grabbing some pictures too. Looks like a pretty nice layout.

Rob question for you? How many times did you hit driver off the tee? When I looked at the course it looked like playing to the area of 250ish from the tee was the smart move most of the course.

I am not a long driver. I play from white tees and most of the water or bunkers were around 260-280. which i knew as long as i don't kill it ill end up around 250. 2 holes i used 3w off tee where water was 240 out.

I am not a long driver. I play from white tees and most of the water or bunkers were around 260-280. which i knew as long as i don't kill it ill end up around 250. 2 holes i used 3w off tee where water was 240 out.

Good info thanks

Course looks great. Looking forward to Sunday! Thanks for the quick pics

Disappointed I can't make it down to Columbus this weekend. Enjoy guys.

Ok we even got enough guys to still do this?

As long as there aren't that many cancelations from now till then I think so

If the first post is correct that's 19 for Saturday and 18 for Sunday. That's plenty for an awesome weekend

Dude, don't you bail on this too!

I'm looking so much forward to this Sunday!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Back