The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so weird, yesterday I did a virus scan and it said one threat was found and couldn't be removed. So this morning I updated my virus protection program and redid the scan, and this time no threats showed up. How is that even possible?

Also, you know you own a forum when you type the word thread instead of threat every time, including just now.

Uggg, I have some adware on my IE that I need to get rid of. But I mainly use Safari for most things. Reminded me that I need to remove it cause my scan didn't.

I walked into my general Session and the security we hired to watch our really expensive gear was sleep. Oh he also had his iPad on with family guy playing. Too funny

Also, you know you own a forum when you type the word thread instead of threat every time, including just now.

I know I talk about putters too much. I always spell "answer" wrong. I leave out the 'w' almost every time.

I walked into my general Session and the security we hired to watch our really expensive gear was sleep. Oh he also had his iPad on with family guy playing. Too funny

Did you take a picture, because that sounds like it would look pretty funny.

Haha. I hope you snuck some equipment out, woke him up and got him sweating. That would have been gold.

And home at last.
A long few days, but well worth it.

And home at last.
A long few days, but well worth it.

Thanks for doing all the work to keep bringing all of us Hackers bigger and better things.

I know I talk about putters too much. I always spell "answer" wrong. I leave out the 'w' almost every time.
I do this all the time. I chuckle and leave it as is....but NOBODY ever gets it.
I bet Ellie and Duke were happy to see you
Dogs are just an awesome welcoming party after a few days away.

Get some well earned rest and family time JB!

Stone crab festival is this weekend. Probably won't go, but people love it

Sounds like a good time. I don't much enjoy seafood of any kind, but I can see how those who do would love a crab festival

Stone crab festival is this weekend. Probably won't go, but people love it

I understand that stone crab claws keep in the freezer for two weeks easily.

Yay weekend. Couldn't get here soon enough and I'm sure will feel far too short.

The wife decided moping around the house was getting to her. She figured we would just get out and have a couple drinks. Ran into Michelle Knight tonight. For those that don't know who she is, google her name. One of the biggest stories of 2013. In the picture she's the shorter one
yme2eraz.jpg

Looks like a Quaker steak and lube Philly.

Just call me.... Barb

It was just a local bar. We go there because my sister is a bar tender there so we get the family discount :)

Heading out to my tournament. I hope to win or break 80, so Wish me luck!

On flight, door closed, middle seat open, sunglasses, it's dark and I'm on my way home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back