2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

We all know its not the beauty known as Cleveland Mike.
Im sorry you are missing this for shoveling snow. :D

Hey....I tried

Dont even start.

You ignored me when I told you to come down for it.

Total nonsense

But enough about that...looking forward to seeing how this cool event pans out

last call. I've got an room to myself if anyone is looking for a roommate. Also, can I trouble someone for a ride from the airport Friday? I'm getting in at 1:20.

This is more the look Team Panda should get used to. ......Just remember like baseball there is no crying!

SadPanda_zps668dd452.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Two weeks from today we'll wake up in Tampa, then we'll head to Sarasota for some amazing golf, food, and competition with some amazing people, we can't wait!

Let me know. I need a roommate if you're going to stay in Sarasota.

I might have to take you up on that for Friday and Saturday night.

I might have to take you up on that for Friday and Saturday night.

This was obviously intended for my prior post about the sushi bar, right?

TWO WEEKS!

Two weeks to get the game in check, then tons of competition and good times!

This is more the look Team Panda should get used to. ......Just remember like baseball there is no crying!

SadPanda_zps668dd452.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Crying with joy after you present us with the winning trophy. Or from the comedy that is your golf game. You choose....

last call. I've got an room to myself if anyone is looking for a roommate. Also, can I trouble someone for a ride from the airport Friday? I'm getting in at 1:20.

I would pick you up but I'm not arriving tip around 5 ish.

But if anyone needs a ride around than time let me know. I can fit 3 bags and people.(including myself)

Crying with joy after you present us with the winning trophy. Or from the comedy that is your golf game. You choose....

I like this guy! :)

Btw guys its a cool and crisp 73 degrees today in Fort Lauderdale, weather should be spectacular in Sarasota in two weeks. We always get a nice cool off around Halloween time.

Btw guys its a cool and crisp 73 degrees today in Fort Lauderdale, weather should be spectacular in Sarasota in two weeks. We always get a nice cool off around Halloween time.

73* is pants weather for me. Little chilly down there.

Think I need to work on some team pairings today! Hmmm

I've already sorted them out. Your team lost.

#YoureWelcome

Wow, impressive. So tell us what your pairings are then.

Or are you not confident enough?

I think this just shows how scared you are.

I need this. And golf. And THP'ers.

I'm being paired with the guy I like to call badarse No. 1, and the other two badarses will play together. That's the scramble. We'll switch it up for four ball.

Back