DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that ideal golfer had a special course comimg up tomorrow. If it is the Tribute for $65 on the weekend, I will be taking advantage. That is, if I can get it before it sells out.
The Tribute is going up on ideal golfer tomorrow for $65. Normally $100 plus tax. I'm game if anyone else is. M-F anytime. Weekend after 12.

I saw that ideal golfer had a special course comimg up tomorrow. If it is the Tribute for $65 on the weekend, I will be taking advantage. That is, if I can get it before it sells out.

Have you played it before? Fun track. Ok, I'll get it then, least be the 2 of us!

When you want to play?

Whenever you want Phil. Saturday or Sunday. But they are calling for rain on Saturday.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Have you played it before? Fun track. Ok, I'll get it then, least be the 2 of us!

What about me? I said I was game!

I will get in on Tribute with you guys.

And the tribute deal has been purchased. Used those credits I bought sometime back so the cost today was $24.95 for me ($44.95 total including the credit purchase). Heck of a deal!

My Tribute purchase is complete. Pretty excited to play this course. And the company should be to notch.

Snuck out of work a little early and played grapevine yesterday. Course is in great shape. Also, Crown is open Tues-Sun now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

What dates were you guys thinking of playing. Going to be out of town a bit in November. I would hate to buy it and not get to use it cause I am out of town.

I am out this weekend but will get out there with you soon. Do you have anytime during the week?

I just purchased The Tribute also

Only time I would have during the week would be in the afternoon. I could get out on the course about 3:30

Got a tribute pass too

All 3!

Need a 4th to join me, Albert and another friend of mine at Winstar next Saturday. 10:20 tee time. Don't forget it's race weekend next weekend at TMS.

Wish I could make it but I have some family coming in.

Need a 4th to join me, Albert and another friend of mine at Winstar next Saturday. 10:20 tee time. Don't forget it's race weekend next weekend at TMS.

Really looking forward to this.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping the rain stops soon so we can play tomorrow, im really looking forward to get onto the course

Hoping the rain stops soon so we can play tomorrow, im really looking forward to get onto the course

I was thinking about playing tomorrow as well but not sure yet. It's supposed to be moved out tonight & cleared up.

Headed to Tangle Ridge, see you boys soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back