The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd world problems

The Official Rant of the Day

ha thats a good article. Thought there was more to the ownership, but i guess not.

The owners of those stocks get to buy a piece of paper for $250.

There are people who actually own stock that get to make actual decision. Like a board of directors.

Clients web server is really pissing me off. It officially isnt getting fixed until after the golf tournament tomorrow.

just getting home from my hockey game. I was going on a breakaway and some guy hooked me pretty bad and instead of letting his stick go he pulled on it. I went flying to the ice and landed on my right shoulder. I knew it was bad right when it happened and I'm in pretty bad pain right now. My whole right arm is pretty much useless.

I really hope its nothing major

I wish some adults had to pass a test to have kids.

Yep. Like Keanu reeves said, "You need a license to be able to fish, but any a-hole can be a father." ( or mother for that matter )...

I hope we beat Alabama tomorrow!

:)

Over a month ago my wife submitted a direct deposit for to the State of NJ (her employer) so that her paycheck would be directly deposited into our checking account rather than her personal account. A few days ago there was a "cash deposit" from the State of NJ of $0.00 into our account meaning they were testing the account. Fast forward to today, pay day, and there was no direct deposit. She looks in her checking account, no deposit. Guess she is working for free now. I hate this state and everything about it.

That's rough Dev, hope they straighten it out soon. I'd be on the phone ASAP.

That's rough Dev, hope they straighten it out soon. I'd be on the phone ASAP.

Payroll doesnt get in until 11am. Nice job eh?

That's no good Dev. ACH is going to take a while to fix anyway because of the weekend, but then you also have to deal with government, who are the most inept at doing anything with expediency.

Dev, GA sure is a nice place to live. Housing is below the national average, too. Just saying....

You may hate it, but I can't disagree more. YOU'RE NOT ON THE FIELD. YOU'RE NOT IN THE LOCKER ROOM. You are a fan, nothing more.

Have you been on a few all night shifts?! So Argo over what others do to get close to their team. I mean WE at THP want everyone to feel welcome to express their fandom :D

People saying "we" and "us" when they are talking about their favorite sports team. You aren't getting a paycheck from that team (pro) or still an undergrad (college), stop acting like you're on the team.

Some people give thousands to thousands of dollars to a college and/or pro team to continue to support their program. I think they are allowed to at least say "we" when they want in exchange.

Having to eat these all day because I am sick. :(

3ypa5yty.jpg

Some people give thousands to thousands of dollars to a college and/or pro team to continue to support their program. I think they are allowed to at least say "we" when they want in exchange.

I'm one of those people, still doesn't change my opinion. Maybe I'm just listening to too much sports talk radio up here.

I cetainly agree. I think I have paid enough Money to the Cardinals for maybe the pullpen pitcher to work for a couple of days lol

I'm one of those people, still doesn't change my opinion. Maybe I'm just listening to too much sports talk radio up here.

It used to really really bother me a ton as well Ary, especially when I was coaching still because the fact is fans don't know what we know and they don't do what we do so it really bothered me.

After getting out and having to watch games and such with people, I've just accepted that people are nuts and will do what they do. Some do it from passion, some do it from obsession, some do it from trying to live vicariously. In the end, I figure people do what people do and its no biggie in the long run.

It used to really really bother me a ton as well Ary, especially when I was coaching still because the fact is fans don't know what we know and they don't do what we do so it really bothered me.

After getting out and having to watch games and such with people, I've just accepted that people are nuts and will do what they do. Some do it from passion, some do it from obsession, some do it from trying to live vicariously. In the end, I figure people do what people do and its no biggie in the long run.

When we lost to the Broncos in 1997 I was a 5th grader. I thought the world was going to end and didn't want to go to school the next day but i did and then we ended up winning again in 2010 so it was all good :thumb:

Over a month ago my wife submitted a direct deposit for to the State of NJ (her employer) so that her paycheck would be directly deposited into our checking account rather than her personal account. A few days ago there was a "cash deposit" from the State of NJ of $0.00 into our account meaning they were testing the account. Fast forward to today, pay day, and there was no direct deposit. She looks in her checking account, no deposit. Guess she is working for free now. I hate this state and everything about it.

You need to get outta there!

People saying "we" and "us" when they are talking about their favorite sports team. You aren't getting a paycheck from that team (pro) or still an undergrad (college), stop acting like you're on the team.

It's not these guys is it? Touchdown Brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back