Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. I was still confused until you posted that Dan.

Hahaha. I was still confused until you posted that Dan.

At least James is sending you a Z series because of the confusion. Haha

You need an i20 UW.

Fact.

Waaaaay late to the party, but I approve this message.

Pondering a set SW at 54˚ still, actually.

Pondering Speedblades. I loved my buttery forged clubs, but I think I could benefit from the added forgiveness. Even though my iron play is my strong point.

Updating to include EZ Forged Irons.

I don't disagree. I have been keeping an eye out.
I have one. Are we playing tomorrow?

#wpf: STILL pondering Hopkins wedges and the Cleveland Smart Sole. I think the smart sole would help my crappy short game a lot....but I love rust.

A little pre-release #WPF for me...SM5.

Nike methodmod putters are available for order at golfsmith. If I buy the 00 and the 60 like j want, I can save 100 bucks. Says shipping nov 7. Hmmmmm

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

AP2's hmmm didn't ever think I could hit them but hit them I did pretty darn well. They are so tiny compared to my Ci's

I want programs.

I want programs.

I won't lie. When you and cookie started talking about these I have been scouring the bay for a set in some LH irons and seen some that won't break the bank... These are absolutely stunning shafts and I have always been intrigued by graphite

I won't lie. When you and cookie started talking about these I have been scouring the bay for a set in some LH irons and seen some that won't break the bank... These are absolutely stunning shafts and I have always been intrigued by graphite

I'm torn on it all to tell you the truth. I adore what I'm seeing for my game out of the likes of the CTL's and CFS's, but I play so much my hands have taken a beating, and I refuse to rest and take time off so graphite is in my head firmly. If I could get a liiiiiittle more launch out of the Recoils, I'd go back to them in a second.

I want programs.

If I were you (and I am not), I would not buy a darn thing right now. Its that time of year when you are not going to have a chance to use your own gear at all for several months because of reviews.

If I were you (and I am not), I would not buy a darn thing right now. Its that time of year when you are not going to have a chance to use your own gear at all for several months because of reviews.

Nah, I'm not gonna buddy, it's a fruitless ponder completely. It's just kind of brainstorming and I didn't know where else to put it other than the pondering thread.

It's a beautifully busy time of year, I wouldn't change that for ANYTHING. You know this.

If you guys need some help spreading out all that gear you're reviewing, I'd be more than happy to help out. :act-up:

Cleveland Smart Square putter, I like the VP5 I am using now but the insert is tiny and I need as much help as possible.

Cleveland Smart Square putter, I like the VP5 I am using now but the insert is tiny and I need as much help as possible.

I approve this ponder.

Add me too the list. If I can find one in LH around here it will probably happen.

My ponder would be regular or Almost belly. Likely would go almost belly.
I posted it in the review thread, but will say it here as well; You would like the 35" 400g model that I am rolling.

I'll let you give it a go in a few weeks.

I posted it in the review thread, but will say it here as well; You would like the 35" 400g model that I am rolling.

I'll let you give it a go in a few weeks.

I want to roll it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back