The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the old man to Homestead tomorrow morning for the Nascar Racing experience. That was his Fathers day present. Its his first visit so I got him the 3 lap ride. May have to get him behind the wheel next year. Looking forward to it!

Over this past weekend, I had to go home to Dallas because my 80 year old mother was having a mastectomy, due to 3 malignant tumors. The surgery was on Friday morning and she was expected to at least be in the hospital until Sunday evening but everything went better than expected and she got out on Saturday afternoon, cancer free! To top everything off, by her getting out of the hospital on Saturday, I got to play a round of golf on Sunday morning, in the beautiful Texas sunshine, before heading back to Missouri on Monday! Win Win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Glad to hear your mom is doing well and free of the "c" word!

Paid off all of our CC's and my school loans last night. Feels like a giant weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

What a great feeling that must be. I envy that. That's my goal by the end of 2014.

Congrats on that fantastic accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This weekend we officially move from cincy back up to NE Ohio. Mixed emotions as we have great friends in cincy but family up near Cleveland.

Ive been apart from the wife and kids now for almost 3 months and its been tough. Looking forward to being with them again and starting a new chapter in our lives.

Big shoutout to my bro Rob and Jason (Golfinff) for helping with the move.

6u5ase8u.jpg

I can't even imagine being away from your family that long; congrats on finally getting stuff taken care of with the move. Also, very cute family.

Had a conference call this morning with my boss, his boss, and the VP of service....

The time I volunteered to help my co-worker will now be paid for.
And I received a promotion.

Great day so far

Just call me.... Barb

Right Freakin' Awesome!

Signed on for my first golf lessons!!!!

I'm so ready to start taking my game to a higher level!

Just call me.... Barb

Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing experience. Lessons are so unpredictably revealing!

Paid off all of our CC's and my school loans last night. Feels like a giant weight has been lifted off our shoulders.

Earlier this year, I took a big step forward to paying off my CC debt. I'm a few years away, but I already feel less of that weight! Congrats, Dev!

I've been working my butt off all throughout October, never having more than 1 day off at a time from the start of October until today. I worked overnight last night, and now I'm off until Monday, it's the first weekend I've had off since September. Can't wait to crack open a beer tonight and not have to worry about waking up early tomorrow.

Worry free beer, FTW! Just one beer, though? :drinks:

Got my 4 and 5 iron shafts today; a week sooner thsn expected. Got the heads glued on, 4 hybrid and 4 wood has been thrown out of the bag. Once i get a flat stick, which should be ready within the next week or so, my bag is complete and full of clubs that I am happy with. No better feeling!

Got my 4 and 5 iron shafts today; a week sooner thsn expected. Got the heads glued on, 4 hybrid and 4 wood has been thrown out of the bag. Once i get a flat stick, which should be ready within the next week or so, my bag is complete and full of clubs that I am happy with. No better feeling!
Sunday afternoon. I think.

Wow look at all these happy things happening. Hope they keep rolling. I got a pay raise yesterday so I'm pretty happy for that

What's up MG? Nice to see you dude.

Happy to be back to THPing after what seems like 40 forevers.
Hey Chad! Nice to see you back. I was starting to wonder where you were.. Hope all is good.

My HHJJ is one we all can relate to at some point I'm sure! I'm off work and getting ready to leave for a weekend with THPers! Boom baby!

Congrats Ricky. Paying off debt is one of the better feelings out there.
I've been working my butt off all throughout October, never having more than 1 day off at a time from the start of October until today. I worked overnight last night, and now I'm off until Monday, it's the first weekend I've had off since September. Can't wait to crack open a beer tonight and not have to worry about waking up early tomorrow.
You deserve it because you're awesome. Enjoy it buddy!
This weekend we officially move from cincy back up to NE Ohio. Mixed emotions as we have great friends in cincy but family up near Cleveland.

Ive been apart from the wife and kids now for almost 3 months and its been tough. Looking forward to being with them again and starting a new chapter in our lives.

Big shoutout to my bro Rob and Jason (Golfinff) for helping with the move.

6u5ase8u.jpg
Great looking family Mike. Best of luck on your new chapter.

Happy to be back to THPing after what seems like 40 forevers.

CHAD!!!! Glad to see you back buddy. I hope all is well with you my friend.

Taking the old man to Homestead tomorrow morning for the Nascar Racing experience. That was his Fathers day present. Its his first visit so I got him the 3 lap ride. May have to get him behind the wheel next year. Looking forward to it!

What an awesome experience! My dad said the driver floored it to 165mph and he thought they were gonna flip on the turns lol. Here's a couple pics of my son on pit road. He went bonkers when he saw the TNMT car!

uhamu3e4.jpg

gahy3apu.jpg

Welcome back MG!!

Boss told me I got a raise, didn't say how much but it would be on my next check.

My entire bag is ready to rock! Oh yeah! Can't swing right now though :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back