Sometimes it's the little things...

Six4three5

Tour Star...Layin' Up!
Reaction score
Handicap
2.5 GHIN
Sometimes it's just the little things that make us smile or brighten our days. I want to take a minute and make a thread and say thank you to Aaron (Amsmith61 on the forum) he is one of the most selfless individuals I've ever met. Since we have become friends thanks to THP I don't think there has been more than a few days that we haven't talked golf, sports, everyday life and everything in between. As some of you know on last Friday 10/18 I had to have emergency gall bladder surgery to have it removed. Well that was the same time the second wave of the no big numbers coins came out. Clearly being in surgery there was no way I was going to be able to order myself one. I had missed the first wave so I told Aaron I was definitely going to grab one on the second pass. Well fast forward to today thanks to Aaron and a big thanks to Morgan for allowing Aaron to order me one knowing I wanted one. I got my no big numbers coin!
ma8ahyna.jpg
e7y7a8a7.jpg

I know they aren't really expensive so it might not seem like a big deal, but they are limited in quantity and they are THP so I definitely wanted to get my hands on one. Thanks to the awesome gesture of Morgan allowing him to do so and a big thanks again Aaron I'm proud to call you a friend and I will return the favor someday!

Thats awesome man and way to go Amsmith

Awesome!!

WTG Amsmith!!

This is super warming to hear. Great work on your part Aaron, this is really awesome to hear about. You did an awesome deed buddy:)
THP really brings the best out of every one of its members.

I hope your healing well SixFour.
Great stuff guys

Stuff like this is why I really enjoy being part of this community.

Jimmy - thanks and it was no problem at all. I knew you wanted one and given the circumstances - wanted to make sure you got one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you said surgery got in the way of ordering the coin, all I could think of was that travel commercial where the brain surgeon is using his patient to order tickets or something. Anyway, way to go AmSmith! THP is a magnet for the greatest people on earth!

Very cool. Love hearing about stuff like this. Hope your surgery went well and you have a speedy recovery.

That's awesome stuff guys. And I hope your recovering well.

Pretty awesome gesture.

An awesome gesture for sure, I love hearing stories like this on THP, it is what makes this place special for sure!!!

Awesome gesture. way to go!

That good stuff right there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Way to look out for family! Since I've joined this site, that's what it feels like here. Awesome stuff guys!

Pretty cool stuff right there

What a guy! That's an awesome act Aaron!

Well said Jimmy. I only met Aaron in August, but we were both part of the TM Ultimate Testing, have played a handful of rounds together, and he even let me crash at his place for the last Western NY gathering. Even though he insists on hitting a golf ball from the wrong side, he is a rock solid guy, and one I'm happy to consider a friend.

Good job Aaron. Kudos!

Well said Jimmy. I only met Aaron in August, but we were both part of the TM Ultimate Testing, have played a handful of rounds together, and he even let me crash at his place for the last Western NY gathering. Even though he insists on hitting a golf ball from the wrong side, he is a rock solid guy, and one I'm happy to consider a friend.

Always have to bring that part don't you - jerk.. :)

THP has been huge in giving me the opportunity to meet some great people I otherwise probably would have never met. I am happy to consider you as my friends as well.

Absolutely! He is a great friend. Proud to call him my friend, even tho like you said does play from the wrong side of the ball!

Back