What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back 92's the past two days. Erratic driving has put to much stress on the rest of my game.

Shot a 93 (48-45) with 36 putts today at a course I hadn't played before. Bit of a mixed bag, some good drives and short game but need to work on my approach play.

It was also really wet underfoot which didn't help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats on the PB John, I was actually fighting that wind on several holes yesterday. I need to get down to Southern Hills to get in a round with you & T0AD sometime soon.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shot a 45-42 for an 87 yesterday in 25mph winds. Made my normal short home course feel super long.

Tied my PB at a course i get out to twice a year due to distance. Shot an 84 (+13) at Raven's Claw in PA. Love that course even if it beats me up a bit. I putted well considering all the 30+ footers I had that day. Birdied my first hole there, too.

I shot a 46/42 today on some horrible greens. They haven't cut them down to a normal height yet because of the over seeding. Those things looked like shag carpet. On the good side of things I got to play with two Canadians that showed up early before their snowbird brethren, I always enjoy listening to them banter away at each other during the round.

38/36 for a 74 (+2) . Heading into the last day for our club tourney at 3 over and a couple shots back. Need to go low tomorrow .. Left so many strokes out there yesterday and today with the putter

38/36 for a 74 (+2) . Heading into the last day for our club tourney at 3 over and a couple shots back. Need to go low tomorrow .. Left so many strokes out there yesterday and today with the putter

Good luck tomorrow bb, that is still good shooting there at +2.

45/43 for 88 on the home course. 3 doubles, no birdies. 54% FIR, 22% GIR, 31 putts. 3-putted from 6' on hole 9 for a double. That was fun. Things coming along slowly...

39/38=77 over at Jonesco from the senior tees. 85.7% FWs and 44.4 % GIRs with 31 putts. 1 birdie on #17, 2 sand shots, saved par on one of them.

Nice shooting DD!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Played the back 9 @ River Valley Ranch today and shot a 39. 5/9 GIR and 7/7 Fairways. Don't know if I've ever gone 100% on fairways before. Pretty cool.

Struggled on the greens today with 17 putts. Was breaking in my newly re-gripped putter (SuperStroke Mid Slim 2.0) and was struggling with my pace. This putter has a decidedly softer face than my old one so only these slower than usual greens, I was leaving putts short and it was cost me a birdie and a par save that were dead on line.

frustrating, but much better than last weekend so I'll take what I can get.

38/36 - 74(+2) w/ 25 putts

39/38 - 77(+5) w/ 28 putts

What's up you big stud??!!! Nice.

Was a good day off the tee and hit a lot of putts to save par. Played the first with the s55's and the second with the EZ Forged.

Oh yeah, the 25 putt score was left hand low....

Was a good day off the tee and hit a lot of putts to save par. Played the first with the s55's and the second with the EZ Forged.

Oh yeah, the 25 putt score was left hand low....

Cross handed??!!! Even more impressive! Exciting. I wish I could do that actually.

Cross handed??!!! Even more impressive! Exciting. I wish I could do that actually.

My last round out on the 18th green I hit a 20 foot putt with my left hand low, so I thought my first round today that I would actually try it for a full 18. My lag ability was impeccable, also hit the big 50 footer for birdie too. Four birdies on that round.

My last round out on the 18th green I hit a 20 foot putt with my left hand low, so I thought my first round today that I would actually try it for a full 18. My lag ability was impeccable, also hit the big 50 footer for birdie too. Four birdies on that round.

I struggle with distance control with left hand low. Other than that, I like it.

I struggle with distance control with left hand low. Other than that, I like it.

I feel like I channeled my inner Freddie Kong. Haha

41/43 84 @ Normandy Shores in Miami Beach. Played from the tips on the back 9 for the first time and did okay. I caught up to the group in front of me and didn't wanna be the loser playing the white tees. After an errant 5i punch approach shot that went OB, I dropped and hit a pitch shot from about 40 yds that went in for par. What a game of highs and lows!

Nice shooting Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back