That's awesome! I've followed John Kim for awhile and find him pretty funny and great golfing follow on Twitter.

John is such a good guy. Great find Dev. I hope our members follow him on twitter as well, he's hilarious!

One of the funniest people I have ever been around.

How cool is that? Way to go THP.

Saw this yesterday and immediately had a huge grin on my face. Unfortunately Dev beat me to sharing this! Nice post!!!

Very cool.

Thanks everybody.

man how cool is that, love seeing respect given for the awesome work being done here

Thats awesome that THP is getting some recognition.

He sure is. He stopped by the Atlanta Invitational for a bit a we got to say hi. He seems like a really nice guy.

I wish I would have been around to see him. He's an awesome twitter follow and a stand up guy from what I hear

THP is the best, and every golfer should know!

That is awesome. THP getting the respect :good:

Pretty cool THP Shout out I stumbled upon

Pretty cool THP Shout out I stumbled upon

I'm not sure if this was already posted but if you browse down to the industry section you'll see a pretty sweet shout out to THP! I came across the article on my phone on bleacher report and got a little giddy when I saw the THP reference.

http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/golf-twitter-accounts-you%E2%80%99re-not-following-should-be

Good to see JB and the mods hard work is not going unnoticed! Keep it up!

No worries. It's still pretty awesome an deserves 2 threads.

Awesome, way to go THP

Tapping from my IPhone

That's how we roll here at THP!

Way to go THP!!!

Tapping from my IPhone

I saw that the other day, thanks for posting Ricky, great to see THP getting some plugs

gotta love good press.
and well deserved i might add.

Thanks for the post Rick, now I am following a lot more folks. :smile:

How cool is that!

KGrHqFhkE1f1qrqD4BNcwRnwJg0_1_zps819a32f7.jpg

Great article and Kudos to THP

Back