Titleist Staff Stand Bag!

I believe if you order them online, they will start shipping the end of this week because they are slated to release around the same time as the 714s but they're starting to pop up in stores. I got mine from my PGA Tour SuperStore... my local golfsmith/golfgalaxy don't have them yet.

I really like it! Most everything they put out looks great to my eye. They always have a clean classic look.

Mizuno makes a bag like this that is gorgeous but it isn't available in the US.

As always a classy offer from titliest. Too bad me and their clubs can't get along

Mizuno makes a bag like this that is gorgeous but it isn't available in the US.

Don't worry. There are, I believe, other color/trim versions of this same bag not available here either. I would love to find a pdf catalog of the Japan Titleist or any OE for that matter.

Don't worry. There are, I believe, other color/trim versions of this same bag not available here either. I would love to find a pdf catalog of the Japan Titleist or any OE for that matter.

Yeah I noticed on eBay that Titleist has had a bag similar to this for years.

Really nice looking. I agree I wish more stand bags had the classier look. I guess the problem is making it look nice and light enough to carry at the same time :(

Cool bag.

Great looking bag but would probably be a little heavy for hoofing 18!

Great looking bag but would probably be a little heavy for hoofing 18!

Only 6 pounds without clubs. That's lighter than some carry bags

That is a sweet bag! Was thinking of picking up a staff bag, but love carrying my clubs so this is perfect!

If I carried I would buy this in a second. Such a nice looking bag and probably the future of stand bags.

Really like the looks of this. On my radar

That bag is sweet!!! I guess I am going to have to get some AP2 714's to fill it right?

Very nice bag, definitely in the mix for my new bag, only problem is then ill have to get some new titleist irons to go in there lol.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

mine got here today with my AP1's. will post pictures tomorrow...

Each time I look at this I ponder it sincerely. Hoping to avoid dropping $200 on it

Each time I look at this I ponder it sincerely. Hoping to avoid dropping $200 on it
Seeing this bag as well as the anniversary version of the Wilson Staff Nexus bag make me wonder why do pros need a staff bag. I see what they say they keep in their bag and it seems like the poor caddy is carrying a lot of weight for no reason. I guess it is a good marketing tool but it feels a little out of date.

u6uta5aj.jpg

There she is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back