THP Fantasy Football - Week 8 Thread

Tied at the moment...starks or ponder getting 10 yards beats me

Worst FF game in the history of FF!!

My team is awful so many bad performances...brady is a turs

Ponder is gonna beat me in garbage time

Noooooo pass interference

Unreal I lost on that. ..my team is awful

WOOHOO!!! Now, just NO Jordy TD's! Just run the clock!!

3 in a row. Hell has frozen over and I'm .500 for once.

My team crapped the bed this week. Gonna have to give them a pep talk and get this ship on track.

Need the Seattle kicker to break a leg tomorrow, and not in the good luck sense. Up 3.5, but he has the kicker.

Need the Seattle kicker to break a leg tomorrow, and not in the good luck sense. Up 3.5, but he has the kicker.

I could have won tonight if Lacy had scored on the last goal line stand.

I traded for two RBs. Jacquiz puts up 2 points. Stacy plays the SeaHawks so that isn't too promising. I dropped Ball to make room and he gets a TD. I sat Blount and he had more carries than he's had in three weeks. I dropped Starks to make room for an injury replacement and he gets a TD. Dang it.

Icey got me this week. -1 from Vick didn't help.

I traded for two RBs. Jacquiz puts up 2 points. Stacy plays the SeaHawks so that isn't too promising. I dropped Ball to make room and he gets a TD. I sat Blount and he had more carries than he's had in three weeks. I dropped Starks to make room for an injury replacement and he gets a TD. Dang it.

This was a tough week. The projections had it being a much tougher week but my guys just put up some solid numbers, and your guys left alot to be desired

Looks like 6 in a row for me in League 3! It seems like smoke and mirrors though...I wince every time I look at my RB lineup.

Some FF silliness that makes me chuckle: I drafted Peyton Hillis with my last pick as a handcuff for Doug Martin...and then Hillis was cut by TB a couple days later. So I let him go as well. Fast forward 7 weeks: Doug Martin gets hurt, and I manage to grab Hillis off the RB waiver scrap heap anyways. Hooray! (or...Hooray?...it's kinda sad when picking up a guy on his 5th NFL team in 6 years makes you feel better about your RB situation)

Woke up today to a 7 point change with my defense. Went from 4 to -3 and what was a 32 point lead is now a 25 point lead which isn't as comforting.

Woke up to Jordy Nelson going crazy for me and a 56 point lead over my buddy Jake with Lynch to go. Sorry Jake.

Up by 13.5 but Donne has Tate and a kicker going tonight. Not looking good.....

I lose to the highest scorer of the week in league 3....AGAIN. I mean seriously who has marvin jones on their team??? I never even heard of the guy before yesterday. Unreal.

We are going to have a ton of people at 5-3 in League one, and I think just GregDan going to 6-2, but I could be wrong on that. I have a lot of red letters next to my guys which doesn't make me too happy.

I lose to the highest scorer of the week in league 3....AGAIN. I mean seriously who has marvin jones on their team??? I never even heard of the guy before yesterday. Unreal.

You had 78 points. You would have lost to 6 other teams as well, possibly 7 depending on how tonight's game goes. What sucks is being tied for first with two others, probably going to lose, one of them is going to win, and I would have beaten both.

We are going to have a ton of people at 5-3 in League one, and I think just GregDan going to 6-2, but I could be wrong on that. I have a lot of red letters next to my guys which doesn't make me too happy.
Not me.

I lose again. Points Against for me is KILLING me. I play 12 of the other 15 people in League 1, I win easily.

Instead, I get hammered by Megatron.

Back