Callaway 2013 Xtreme Golf Shoes

Here we go Buck!!

e7ysyqy4.jpg

Like jlukes mentioned they are must better in person! Clean look and the Callaway logo is just right on the side (silver, almost metal looking). White goes with everything so glad we got these personally.

They do look sick in Black too. I did have a package delivered today...wonder if these will be waiting for me when I get home?

Mine came today. They look even better in person! Buck posted plenty of photos, so I'll just add a couple.

I'll be gaming these this weekend to try to break them in. My only concern is how I'm going to keep them white...

i-5PVpSLX-M.jpg

i-Qz8nNhF-M.jpg

i-LvHkdfV-M.jpg

DAMMMMMM!!!!
These kicks are HOT! I really like the look of them. They look classic but retain that modern comforting feel I bet:)

I like the looks of these. I'm not into the sneaker type golf shoes. The PINS sounds interesting

That is a fantastic looking shoe. Congrats Callaway guys, you will be looking sharp out there from everything we've seen.

The xtreme shoes they gave us in the 1st mc were incredibly comfortable. I believe the guys liked theirs last year as well.

The shoes we had last year were incredibly comfy. I was shocked to he honest. Still wear them sometimes

Those are some sweet looking shoes gentlemen congrats. I also prefer the classic looking shoes, having just worn FJs. The new Callaways not only look classic, but seem to be packed with technology. Really cool stuff and if I hadn't just purchased some nice Pumas I would be all over these.

Great looking shoes, congrats guys!

Heres a pic of the black ones.... Also sexy!

m146-20-angle-main-2013.jpg

The white ones look really plain to me, I like the black with the green logo. Even though its essentially the same the green adds a little color.

These are the same ones we got last year too and the are seriously comfortable shoes.

I might wear mine in around the house because if I take them out on a course here they won't be white for very long

These are the same ones we got last year too and the are seriously comfortable shoes.

I might wear mine in around the house because if I take them out on a course here they won't be white for very long

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of doing - take the spikes out and wear them around the house. I'm worried about getting them dirty too.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking of doing - take the spikes out and wear them around the house. I'm worried about getting them dirty too.
Really?! The movements on the course can only be mimicked on the course.

My MC shoe arrived today! I can't wait to get on the course with these, they are very comfortable and the fit is PERFECT!

Mine came in tonight, and they look great. The photos aren't doing them justice, I wore them around the house for a bit and I kept admiring my sexy feet. LOL they look awesome.

These got a work out today and I am really surprise at how comfortable these shoes are. Snug in the mid foot area, great traction but not so much you can't release through the shot.nice walking shoe and a good weight or lack of weight. No soft feeling through the sole and good flex through the ball of the foot. Well made shoe from Callaway.

I have played 6 rounds in these shoes and they get softer each time I out them on. Very snug fit with plenty of traction. As for keeping them white, no issues at all. I've played in dry, moist and damp conditions with no issues what so ever.

How have the rest of you been doing with these shoes?

The xtreme shoes they gave us in the 1st mc were incredibly comfortable. I believe the guys liked theirs last year as well.

I still wear mine for probably 80% of my rounds, at least.

i just tried these on for the first time with a size that fits i got the wrong size initially. but these are really comfortable i'm gonna wear them as much as possible before myrtle to try to break them in but they seem pretty soft already i LOVE that about golf shoes when they aren't as stiff and uncomfortable. if these are as sturdy and as comfortable as i think they are gonna be i may snag another pair down the road!

Callaway 2013 Xtreme Golf Shoes

Hey guys, what was the fit on these? True to size, big, small, narrow or wide? Any other brands you can compare them to as far as fit?

Also, are they a bright white or an almost off white like you get with some of the softer leathers? I'm in need of a bright white golf shoe, as it seems I bought the whitest pair of pants on earth.

Hey guys, what was the fit on these? True to size, big, small, narrow or wide? Any other brands you can compare them to as far as fit?

Also, are they a bright white or an almost off white like you get with some of the softer leathers? I'm in need of a bright white golf shoe, as it seems I bought the whitest pair of pants on earth.

The pair I have are white/black and the white is very bright. Love the shoes. I normally need a little wider toe box and they fill that need well. Not extremely wide though. Just not tapered down to a point like some adidas and FJ shoes can be. They run true to size imo, if not a shade small at first. I had to wear them a few times to break them in, but now I'll walk 18 or play all day with zero comfort issues. The tongue has these comfort gel things on the back side that took a little getting used to.

Has anyone found "spy" pictures of the new shoes that Callaway is expected to release? I saw Hashtag drop a hint on twitter a while back about "sick new shoes" for next year. I've never been a huge fan of the Callaway shoe line but I've always wanted to be able to get my full Callaway grove on. Currently wearing adidas shoes.

The pair I have are white/black and the white is very bright. Love the shoes. I normally need a little wider toe box and they fill that need well. Not extremely wide though. Just not tapered down to a point like some adidas and FJ shoes can be. They run true to size imo, if not a shade small at first. I had to wear them a few times to break them in, but now I'll walk 18 or play all day with zero comfort issues. The tongue has these comfort gel things on the back side that took a little getting used to.

Good info Hawk, thanks! Thinking I may give a pair a go, 2012 version but I figure the fit would be similar. I'm not a wide shoe guy, but can't do narrow toe boxes either.

Just give them a few outings before you make a call on them. I thought they were a little tight at first, but they are darn near perfect now.

I've been wearing these almost every round lately. A pair I've had almost 18 months now, which for shoes in my world makes them damn near ancient. Can't get away from them though. Comfort is there for me in a big way. Not the coolest looking shoes I've owned, but as far as spikes go I haven't found anything comparable on comfort. Replaced the spikes last night, which makes me really excited. A sure sign I'm a golf nerd.

Back