Who plays the most golf?

I play around 35 - 40 18 hole rounds then about 25 9 hole rounds this year.

I've played 54 rounds this year which is more than double what I played last year. By years end I will probably be just under 60.

I'm at 63 right now, not as many as I'd like, but it's headed in the right direction. Last year I played around 50 times.

At the October 15 GHIN report, I had posted 158 official rounds. There are at least five or six rounds a month that I don't post such as practice rounds or different format events. Last year I posted around 220 rounds with the most I have posted in a year is 299. The number of posted rounds is decreasing every year as I'm playing more and more practice or casual rounds, I just go out to the club on Wednesdays and Fridays to play 9 to 27 holes with anyone out there and rarely post one of those scores. My nickname at the club is "Everyday Gray"

Less than last year. Basically one 18 hole round a week from March-Dec. I usually get out once or twice a month in the offseason.

I try to play every Saturday and Sunday, full 18 each day. I have played 36 holes at different locations on a Sunday a couple of times this year. Add in the extra rounds during the summer months when I can get out midweek. Add to that additional rounds when I have time off midweek and the weather has been good.
I would expect in the region of 100+ rounds of golf by the end of the year as I'll be playing every week unless the weather say's NO. As of yesterday I have 25 qualifying rounds of golf for my handicap this year.

I'll end up playing about 35-40 rounds this year, which is a lot for me. 20-30 has been my usual.

Counting 9 hole rounds I say I'm at 75-90 a year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im probably gonna hit like 120 rounds of 18 this year. I usually play 3/4 times durring the week and usually 18 on saturday and sunday.

I would say I am between 60-70 this year. Many more than last year

I pick Canadan and Lefty lol

Last year I played like 105 rounds

This year maybe 60ish

Since I've retired I play ~30 rounds in my 55+ golf league, and counting some extra rounds here and there I guess I play about 60/65 rounds of golf per year.

Working at a golf course, I play almost every day after work, plus most of my days off. Probably average 5 rounds a week so far this year.
Not working last year, I know I got in about 300 rounds. Our weather was pretty great all year though.

I am with the rest of the northerners, don't think we play the most golf. Once I can golf here, I try to get out as much as I can. I would say I had about 50 - full rounds and about 15-20 nine hole rounds. During November and March, I'll get about a dozen rounds in when I head to down to visit friends in North Carolina or vacation in Florida.

I pick Canadan and Lefty lol

Last year I played like 105 rounds

This year maybe 60ish

Last year I went nuts and still only managed about 120.

This year I spent more time on the range, and am hovering right around 100 rounds. It's tough with the shorter season here.

Working at a golf course, I play almost every day after work, plus most of my days off. Probably average 5 rounds a week so far this year.
Not working last year, I know I got in about 300 rounds. Our weather was pretty great all year though.

You sir are my role model! That much golf is amazing!

I play every day to two days, but I'll go on a every day streak sometimes. Like for the last 4 days, I've been playing non stop.

Around the same as last year, 90+ rounds. The coming holidays may add several more rounds before the New Year arrives. We'll see what's the plan soon.

I play 2 times a week from August to May and then 3-4 times a week in the summer months. Weather contingent in Dec/Jan obviously.

So, whatever that math would be.

133 rounds year to date. Minimum of 3 times per week, sometimes 5 times. Living in Tucson, the weather supports golf all but a few days per year.

Good gosh, some of you guys should be scratch players based on the amount of rounds you play each year. Wow! Impressive.

My rounds are fairly minimal compared to what they use to be. I think in 2014. that will change. With my work schedule, working normally 6 days a week, the 7th day is usually a family day and for good reason, but I know I'll need more THP rounds with my guys in the area...it's gonna happen!

I've played 38 times this year.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I've got 32 rounds on the OOB list for 2013, but some of those are 9 hole rounds. I probably could physically play more, but I've convinced myself I need to get more practice in and get a few lessons to prepare for #TheKing, so my guess is I'll end up at about 38 rounds for the year. I'd like to get 4 rounds in each of the upcoming 2 months, but I just don't see it happening with the shortened days (no golf after work when it gets dark before 5pm) and since I will be skiing as well. So I'm shooting for 6 more on the year.

Back