New Odyssey Milled Putters Coming Soon

Speechless

Here is a look of the #9 Proto with the High Toe - now throw in a milled/laser etched face? droooool

ODYSS_PROTYPE_IX_9HT-3.jpg

Here is a look of the #9 Proto with the High Toe - now throw in a milled/laser etched face? droooool

ODYSS_PROTYPE_IX_9HT-3.jpg

Flare toe putters make me drool. So pretty.

Anybody know if this #7 is similar in size to the original metal x and versa #7 or closer to the WHP #7? I'm also hoping they bring this face pattern to some versa models.

Yes. That is nice.

There's enough toe hang on that putter for me to putt the ball sideways. But, I still want to try it.

A high toe #9 might be enough to make me switch putters. So awesome.

Well I guess we can talk about these now?!

Yes you can.

i'll def be snagging one of these at some point down the road i love the look

All those at the Callaway event please speak!!

Gorgeous looking putter.

I want that Rossie in my bag. It was butter!

The roll of these was awesome. I love that you can adjust the weights. It is another step up for odyssey

I really like this. Must. Have.

ooooooooh nice.... i hope they keep the black finish throughout the line.

The #9HT was my favorite by far! The black and green is so good looking on them.

#ImWithChad

Nice, like the joker question marks, too!

So I spent some time with this line at the AOex event and I have to say I was an instant fane of the a few of the models. The Rossi in this line was so solid and offered a great deal of feedback. The number 9 is the cats meow. Again with great wieght and feed back. I typically have major issues with a heal shafted blade such as the 9 but not on this weekend.

It felt heavy without feeling "heavy', great balance is what I am trying to say. Great release through the ball. Excellent feedback on face area hits (toe, heal and Sweet spot), Great lines all the way around. The finish on the this line is great. Looking forward to rolling this line again, soon.

This is on the list for sure. I love that head shape.

So I spent some time with this line at the AOex event and I have to say I was an instant fane of the a few of the models. The Rossi in this line was so solid and offered a great deal of feedback. The number 9 is the cats meow. Again with great wieght and feed back. I typically have major issues with a heal shafted blade such as the 9 but not on this weekend.

It felt heavy without feeling "heavy', great balance is what I am trying to say. Great release through the ball. Excellent feedback on face area hits (toe, heal and Sweet spot), Great lines all the way around. The finish on the this line is great. Looking forward to rolling this line again, soon.

As if I couldn't be more excited for the #grandaddy

Back