I am ready for Ghosts next week. Got it release day delivery. This will be the first time in 3-4 years I havent picked it up at midnight. Stupid work hehe

Not everyone, but I'm sure the ones that did aren't exactly happy. It's like golf- risk management!

How are people liking Battlefield? Weird playing it on current gen consoles again after playing it on the One.

I don't think the Xbox is any more safe than the PS3 is, is it?

Neither have my credit card information, and I'll buy PS4 cards and enter them in rather than giving it to them. Smartest way to go.

Neither have my credit card information, and I'll buy PS4 cards and enter them in rather than giving it to them. Smartest way to go.

So have you decided on the PS4 for sure buddy?

That's what I do. No way will I enter CC info on that stuff. PSN cards are the way to go.

So have you decided on the PS4 for sure buddy?

Everything i read has the needle in favour of the PS4. I don't care about TitanFall and will not make a decision unless one of CoD/NHL/PGA goes exclusive, which they won't. I do kind of want to get into Battlefield more this time around, however, I have been playing a lot of NHL14 and expect good things from Ghosts.

That's what I do. No way will I enter CC info on that stuff. PSN cards are the way to go.

I do that on Xbox right now, and have never been prompted on PS3. I have heard too many horror stories.

So are you going to get Ghosts for 360 or wait and snag it on PS4?

Reading all you guys on here...it really makes me want to jump back into gaming. I keep seeing clips of BF4 and it looks awesome! I really enjoyed the single player game in BF3, but I've never been a huge fan of CoD. Honestly, my wife hates it when I game, and my WiFi has been acting up since we moved to our new house just over a year ago. I currently have my old 360, but I was thinking about an Xbox One or PS4...just not sure I can swing it with the wife.

So are you going to get Ghosts for 360 or wait and snag it on PS4?

I don't plan to immediately buy the PS4, unless there are units available after all Pre-orders are filled.. Either way, I imagine I'll have ghosts for 360.

Also, I tried to barter Movember for a PS4 last night... I think I was closer than I expected to be.

I don't plan to immediately buy the PS4, unless there are units available after all Pre-orders are filled.. Either way, I imagine I'll have ghosts for 360.

That is my thinking. Funny enough I will probably end up with a PS4, but not until after the holidays and after hearing that it is working well. Look forward to some ghosts on the 360

That is my thinking. Funny enough I will probably end up with a PS4, but not until after the holidays and after hearing that it is working well. Look forward to some ghosts on the 360

All systems have bugs to start... I'd rather not be a part of that wave.. A couple extra months playing NHL and Ghosts on Xbox won't kill me.

All systems have bugs to start... I'd rather not be a part of that wave.. A couple extra months playing NHL and Ghosts on Xbox won't kill me.

Exactly. Esp with the news that Ghosts isn't going to be a big graphical improvement on the next gen systems.

After knowing ghosts will have a zombies mode I'm pretty pumped to get COD ghosts now. Looks like another midnight release for me, at walmart this time though, done waiting in the lines for 3 hours

Working from home today, aka absolutely loving BF4!

4a3u8ata.jpg

Cannot WAIT for November 15th to get here. All your stats and unlocks transfer over so I am going to play the crap out of the ps3 version

4a3u8ata.jpg

Cannot WAIT for November 15th to get here. All your stats and unlocks transfer over so I am going to play the crap out of the ps3 version

Jealous! Was trying to decide on getting for PS3 or wait for PS4, but since I've pushed the PS4 back until next year, guess I will have to get it for PS3. Actually thinking about picking up a 2nd PS3 to put in the bedroom so I can play on that anytime the kids wanna play LBP or Lego Marvel.

Reading all you guys on here...it really makes me want to jump back into gaming. I keep seeing clips of BF4 and it looks awesome! I really enjoyed the single player game in BF3, but I've never been a huge fan of CoD. Honestly, my wife hates it when I game, and my WiFi has been acting up since we moved to our new house just over a year ago. I currently have my old 360, but I was thinking about an Xbox One or PS4...just not sure I can swing it with the wife.

Bet you could have if you hadn't already bought the clubs.

4a3u8ata.jpg

Better get snapping on that consumer energy products email

So...anyone have BF4 for PC? Not much into consoles anymore.

I'll be downloading BF4 PC, but only after a week or so. I've been through too many new game releases to want the hassle of "it doesn't work" until they have a chance to sort out all of the issues. Usually a week or two after release, everything is patched up and working fine. I will be spending a lot of time on BF4 multiplayer once the bugs are worked out. I'll let everyone else suffer the first couple of weeks, report the bugs, and pull their hair out.

:angry:

After that, I'll jump in and start kickin' butt 'n takin' names! :banana:

So I was about to leave for class and the ups man dropped this off. Thanks for the tease, amazon

upadypyn.jpg

y7usu8aj.jpg

8eqanypa.jpg

equbu7uq.jpg

Feels absolutely incredible compared to the ps3 controller.

u6amaguh.jpg

Ps3 for comparison

gu8abutu.jpg

Wow Joe, absolutely awesome. You'll be ready come November 15, just take breaks every half hour for #Grandaddy prep!

Looks awesome joe I think I'm gonna like the grip on the back and the larger size the most. 2 things I'd change from the last model for sure.

Looks awesome joe I think I'm gonna like the grip on the back and the larger size the most. 2 things I'd change from the last model for sure.

It feels absolutely incredible. Just very natural. Not as bulky as the 360 controller either.

The 360 controller is my favorite controller, but in terms of just comfort of holding, the ps4 controller takes the cake.
Really looking forward to putting the controller through its paces on launch day.

It feels absolutely incredible. Just very natural. Not as bulky as the 360 controller either.

The 360 controller is my favorite controller, but in terms of just comfort of holding, the ps4 controller takes the cake.
Really looking forward to putting the controller through its paces on launch day.

Glad to hear it's a good controller. Excited for the PS4!!!

Back