Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
I'm looking at the Daphne's website, tons of great stuff, but I noticed that they offer a lifetime warranty on ALL of their products? Wow, that's pretty cool!!

I already have the tulip headcover and am looking into getting the sunflower one as well for my 3-wood. Love The Garden section :clapp:

I'm looking at the Daphne's website, tons of great stuff, but I noticed that they offer a lifetime warranty on ALL of their products? Wow, that's pretty cool!!

I already have the tulip headcover and am looking into getting the sunflower one as well for my 3-wood. Love The Garden section :clapp:

they make the best headcovers. JB has one that looks pretty close to our dog, Ellie. It's a great way to smile even during a frustrating round.

Their warranty is amazing. We have seen them work on things and send things back perfect on items that are years old.

Great to hear!! They have some really cute stuff...

Last edited:
I doubt you'll find a company that stands behind their products any better than Daphne's.

WHOOHOO The BF just bought me 2 flowered head covers :in-love:, LOVE THEM!!! Besides the pink tulip, I now have a daisy and a purple pansy :egyptian::joy:

Thanks for your comments and "yes" all of Daphne's headcovers have a lifetime warranty. You'll find our label inside with our phone number ( its our original home phone number from 30 years ago). If you ever have a problem with your headcover please just call and we will arrange to repair it for you. My Mom's signature and my companies future is in each headcover, we want you to be happy with your Daphne's forever. And, it's a lot of fun to get to see some of our old friends again.

Congratulations- rumor has it another flower will be released at the PGA Merchandise show at the end of this month and available in the spring. I got my info from a fairly reliable source at Daphne's :).

Congratulations- rumor has it another flower will be released at the PGA Merchandise show at the end of this month and available in the spring. I got my info from a fairly reliable source at Daphne's :).

Another flower...I can't wait!! I have a garden in my golf bag :)

Back