What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering some random coloured belts to add to the collection..

$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z)HjBRI8qIZN)!~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJHMFH!dfS2h0BSHkKOVFrg~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16R,!zcE9s4g3IvWBR5,qfk43w~~60_3.JPG

Tough call. I'm leaning towards the last one.

Definitely the last.

Pondering some random coloured belts to add to the collection..

$T2eC16h,!zEE9s3!Z)HjBRI8qIZN)!~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16ZHJHMFH!dfS2h0BSHkKOVFrg~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16R,!zcE9s4g3IvWBR5,qfk43w~~60_3.JPG

On eBay for 29.99 no shipping.

50 shades of blue...

I'm really thinking about that Tri color raker from Bobby Jones, I love that thing.

Wore it in Cali and absolutely love it.

Would it be too restrictive for golf?

Would it be too restrictive for golf?

I played in it at Aviara last week and when we teed off it was 58*. It warmed up to high 60s and it was easy to just pull off.

I'm pondering a couple Ashworth 1/4 zip sweaters, I've always like the look of them and wanted one, nows the time of year to make that happen.

I need some new golf pants.

My size 30s are not buttoning very well anymore.

#oops

Picked up a TaylorMade safari hat.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Scored a killer deal on this outfit through Amazon. $39 for the shirt and $30 for the shorts. Only difference is I went with the Adicross Tours.
642x465_Outfit7.jpg

Q46643_Profile_hero_wide.jpg

2014 shoes are on the mind. I'll have a difficult time going any route other than Callaway right now though. Between the Del Mars and Xtremes I have two different options that both are extremely comfortable to walk in.

2014 shoes are on the mind. I'll have a difficult time going any route other than Callaway right now though. Between the Del Mars and Xtremes I have two different options that both are extremely comfortable to walk in.

Del Mars are just SO comfy.

I am loving the Faas Lite's that I got in Cali though, super comfy to walk in.

I agree. I haven't been wearing them as much as I did in the past though. One reason I gravitated towards them was that they were so much better than any spikes I'd tried. The Xtremes sort of made that a non-factor though.

Those Pumas are pretty sharp though. Not sure if it's quite my style. Every year longer I live the more boring I become.

These arrived yesterday. Hoping for a bit of "stretch" as they are just a touch narrow, but for $40 I had to give them a shot.
8a2epata.jpg

These arrived yesterday. Hoping for a bit of "stretch" as they are just a touch narrow, but for $40 I had to give them a shot.

RAZR X right? If they are anything like the Xtremes, give them some time. I thought mine were a little tight at first, but now they are just perfect.

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

My home course has an awesome Footjoy polo. But it has the PGA Professional patch on the sleeve. Will that be weird if I bought that shirt?

Would that bring about bad karma?

I'm with you there Hawk... The new Callaway shoes... Oh man, I can't stop thinking about them.

Hopefully they are a great fit.

Those are definitely interesting. I need to see them in person. Look a lot more like shoe I'd wear in warm weather though.

My home course has an awesome Footjoy polo. But it has the PGA Professional patch on the sleeve. Will that be weird if I bought that shirt?

Would that bring about bad karma?

You weirdo. If you like it buy it. A patch won't doom you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back